A Grosser Incentive Against Omar's Ph... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » A Grosser Incentive Against Omar's Phantom Fetish « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 1201
Posted on Thursday, 08 November, 2018 - 23:56:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Omar a 66 600 Mercedes for sale a grand off half a million Oz loot, and a 71 600 Left Hand Drive for a grand under 150K AUD.

I'd offer 90K.

Omar the 600s will always go up, the Phantoms are like lead balloons, er horrifically complex lead gallons. But the 600 is all balls and guts.

You are the 600 Omar, resplendent with 28 Karat Jet Black Sunglasses, flowing white robes with gold head gear, two sharp curvy dolls from Stalingrad, yes Omar the wife will not notice this one.

It's on carsales.com.au.

If you buy it tell the wife I emigrated to Mendoza Argentina .....

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 1733
Posted on Friday, 09 November, 2018 - 01:48:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Loved the two cars .these are truly amazing cars .
The idea of the Russian chicks sounds very inviting....
The 600 will not be a practical everyday car but the phantom can be used as a daily driver .

Grand Master

Post Number: 1203
Posted on Friday, 09 November, 2018 - 02:27:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Good grief Omar, the 600 is the car you need to be driven in everyday.

[Sexist and racist remarks removed by Administrator]

Then you sit in the back with your laptop that way the whole shebang is a tax write off.

To do otherwise will have you whining to me right into my 80s that the Phantom cost you the price of two 600s to keep on the road for 5 years.

A 600 is essential, a Phantom is a flutter and way too much nouveau rich going for a dapper chap like yourself.

Do it Omar ...its your Destiny!

Robert J. Sprauer
Frequent User
Username: wraithman

Post Number: 75
Posted on Friday, 09 November, 2018 - 04:04:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I owned a 600 Grand for many years and it is a marvel of an automobile. I truly wish I still had it over my Wraith. it was a rock solid tank, tons of wood and crazy performance and handling, but unfortunately some items to service were very expensive like window controls at $1200 ea.

Grand Master

Post Number: 1204
Posted on Friday, 09 November, 2018 - 06:47:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

OK funny, sad but also funny. The administrator has removed "sexist and racist remarks" being a description on what anybody getting off a jet in the Philippines would see.

Not even the Chinese would have censored my comments so well done!

Grand Master

Post Number: 1205
Posted on Friday, 09 November, 2018 - 06:56:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Robert I never owned one but did often work on a 600 Mercedes and did get to ride in the passenger seat.

Some cars effect you deeply the first time you see them and for me the 600 was one of those cars.

As for the window switches I once saw on this forum a scream about the price being $11,000.

My solution to insane parts prices is to fabricate my own as there just had to be a point where you know the manufacturer is being cheeky.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: