A Bashing at Mount Coolon Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » A Bashing at Mount Coolon « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 1092
Posted on Saturday, 01 September, 2018 - 06:27:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

No, jetsetters, not a violent pub brawl - a Bash, and Aussie Bash.

I don't know if other countries have this sort of thing, but just when you think you live in a remote ghost town, a bash can arrive.

This bash included some sixty cars filled with people and all kinds of crazy things strapped to the roof ie like giant stuffed koala bears and can you believe it - Barby dolls.

The array of vehicles was quite wide. I spotted a 64 Cadillac, a 1970s Fiat, a 1950s international fire truck and an 1950s Ford Mainline Ambulance, plus a Lepreachaun, all 6.5 feet of him getting out of a weird four door Holden EH panelvan.

But the car that really caught my eye was a Hudson. It was full of three very large Aussies, two of which were noticeably off their faces on the Rum. In fact when I approached the car which was a 1952 model, one of them said "we are completely off our nuts on the rum and the entire boot/truck is full of liquor."

It was a manual car and in right hand drive with great patina, evidently made in Canada and shipped here new. These loons had torn the headlining out and scribbled in black text pen school boy stuff like "No ph*ck, no ride with us" and you could see they were having a wail of a time.

It was only 11am in the morning and I was on my way to Liz's pub to get another 30pack of VB Beer cans around 6 percent alchohol so I had to get away from these three fiends in the Hudson.

The towns population had risen from the usual ten to about 200 and poor Liz was flat out like a lizard drinking and told me to help myself in the cold room. I offered her cash but she told me she didn't have time for it so it went on my evil tab.

But I felt sorry for Liz as she had quite obviously had totally underestimated how many people would turn up so I offered to help and was put back in the cold room at just a bit above zero C. and my task was to keep stacking the booze into the shelves so Liz and her attractive young barmaid could keep serving, and as fast as I put the booze of the shelves it was disappearing down the throats of the guzzling Bashers.

Almost every vehicle was displaying twin full sized Australian flags with flashing roof lights.

I had told the crazies in the Hudson to be careful because the police might have a Random Breath Tester for alcohol just over the hill in town to which one of them said "You are ph*ucking joking aren't you!" No I said but you should be okay because its probably 124 kilometres away. I can't be certain for sure but I think the bashers always have one sober driver while the others in the car get themselves smashed crazy.

It was when they left town all together that I got the biggest chuckle. Bashers have a great love for sirens and when they leave you have about 40 sirens going off which makes you wonder if you are standing on a corner in Times Square Manhattan New York.

In all quite a spectacle - none of them were dressed sanely. And I wondered what somebody like Omar would of made of the spectacle.

I imagine if you tried to replicate the Bash in Dubai, how many years you would remain chained upside down in a quaint middle eastern prison!

Larry Kavanagh
Prolific User
Username: shadow_11

Post Number: 206
Posted on Saturday, 01 September, 2018 - 12:02:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

You've just had a bad dream Vlad, go back to sleep and stop smoking that crack.

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 1658
Posted on Sunday, 02 September, 2018 - 05:44:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Maybe it was a bad dream but maybe its not.... If its not, it sounds like my old university days.... a lot of fun.... Not so sure about the law breaking aspect as this is never a good idea..... the law always wins so its best to stay on the right side of it for now.
For my 70th I am planning a long visit to Amsterdam, Jamaica or all of Canada to legally consume stuff that cant be had elsewhere legally. Oh Colorado and California are also on the list.
Vlad.... want to come along???? in fact all the regulars on this forum would be good company to participate in this open ended party...

Grand Master

Post Number: 1093
Posted on Sunday, 02 September, 2018 - 12:57:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Get away from me Omar and take that evil person from Ireland with you for am that precise bastion .....of not being naughty.

Omar do not mention the being 70 ever again.

Uruguay Omar, wild and off our faces with many squeally plump ones, and thieving their next line of pure Colombian nose snow. Barking and howling like wild beasts..,.

Yes,...the madness will happen!

Geoff Wootton
Grand Master
Username: dounraey

Post Number: 2016
Posted on Sunday, 02 September, 2018 - 13:34:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Vladimir

Does the name Pavlik Morozov mean anything to you - just curious - nothing to do with this or any other thread.

Patrick Ryan
Grand Master
Username: patrick_r

Post Number: 2008
Posted on Sunday, 02 September, 2018 - 17:19:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

My wife and I will be in Amsterdam on 13-15 November after we have visited Villers-Bretonneux for the 100th anniversary commemoration on the 11th November.

My wife is very interested to see the night life.

Can anyone recommend a good place to stay?

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master

Post Number: 1659
Posted on Monday, 03 September, 2018 - 03:28:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Uruguay Vlad!!!
big chicks with big asses????
what are we waiting for???
come on mate - when do we go there?

Harry Heuchan
Frequent User
Username: harry_heuchan

Post Number: 85
Posted on Monday, 03 September, 2018 - 22:07:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

An Observation

Posterior

Vladimir, about a fortnight ago I removed my very dark sunglasses and snapped a picture of these two ladies in Helsinki, Finland. (Which is a city housing a most sophisticated society I might add, complete with underground bunkers and all). In passing on a street I did notice the approximate posterior dimensions of these ladies and I am wondering if they may be Uruguayan perhaps.

Of course I could be completely mistaken. ………

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master

Post Number: 1661
Posted on Tuesday, 04 September, 2018 - 03:07:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

hmmmmm
change of plan folks. No visits to Helsinki or to Uruguay if this is what we can expect.
Hot chicks are what we think will soothe the eyes....

Grand Master

Post Number: 1094
Posted on Tuesday, 04 September, 2018 - 11:12:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I think they are from Kazakhstan Harry and they are all yours! Eekk!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: