IF I WAS TRUMP Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » IF I WAS TRUMP « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 939
Posted on Monday, 11 June, 2018 - 06:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Jetsetters. the big meeting between the President of the USA and Chairman KiM.

It is about to happen.

What would I do if I was Donald.

I would motion him into the men's.

Then I would bite off his left ear completely. Pull it out of my mouth and then state, you taste good.

Then I would state this: I am from New York City.

In NYC their are a lot of people far crazier than me.

Then I would say: Allow the Nuke inspectors into your country immediately or I will push the button on the F#@*ing lot of you.

I used to live in NYC in 1980 and I have fond memories of the characters I met and believe me I met quite a few.

It is a horrific awakening when you are truly Soviet to know what actually happened. The Soviet Union was not all bad but some parts of it were super bloody evil

North Korea is nothing but an invention of the early Soviet Union.

Does anyone really think that this boy with a bad haircut who has lived a priviled life, been spoilt with fluffy toys, educated well actually no because he was not smart enough to be educated at all, does anyone believe for a second that he should not be whacked!

I live for the day that this mongrel dies a horrible death.

A young silly American boy who stole a sign arrived home, then died. I am on this blokes side.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Larry Kavanagh
Prolific User
Username: shadow_11

Post Number: 180
Posted on Tuesday, 12 June, 2018 - 09:05 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Kim may be a spoiled brat but so is draft-dodging pussy-grabbing Donald. The pair are so alike that they are bound to clash.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: