Nigerian Scammers Put to The Sword Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Nigerian Scammers Put to The Sword « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 888
Posted on Friday, 04 May, 2018 - 09:13 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Yes jetsetters the Nigerian Scammers are on POF.

Errrk

You see a profile that says she is 55 but she looks 35, translated Nigerian scammers!

These guys are good at their game, good enough to swindle a mate of mine out of sixty grand for cheap BMWs in the UK and never caught.

Now little Billy Gates is good at making cash but does very little to clean up the mess and the owner of google is as effective as Billy.

Nigeria should be curtained off from the net completely like a reverse North Korean caper.

A while back I told my bank to cancel my debit card on my main account and set up another account with a new card on it. So when I use my debit card there is only the amount I am going to use in it.

I really think these days its madness to have a credit card or a debit card attached to any account with large amounts of loot in it.

Frankly, I could machine gun a pack of Nigerian scammers while eating a greasy hamburger smiling of course between bites.

And its not just Nigerians. Red alert chaps do not do business with WDC Global Exports in LA.

Now there is a one legged New Zealander behind this caper. I know his name. Unfortunately for him, he has $3000 of my loot for the purchase of a Chrysler 300K and he thinks he's going to keep it.

This going to be a hooter chaps because when I eventually feature on his doorstep in LA he is not going to be hopping around on one leg anymore and he will be going directly to destination f**ked.

Plus what he owes me will double. I will do the right thing and pick up a couple of LA cops to watch the fun and the court ordered fine will go on his account as well.

I could just shoot the bloody fool but jail in California is not on my agenda.

Lesson learned although I have bought a lot of cars and engines over the net No more.

The world has turned weird now and as the great HST said "when the world turns weird, the weird turn pro"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 1490
Posted on Saturday, 05 May, 2018 - 05:27 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

oh dear Vladimir..... Are you telling us that the Chrysler 300K has fallen through?

You may be able to get some sort of comeback if there has been a scam of sorts.

Let us hope you get your money back or the 300K.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: