Loud crowing USA government Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Loud crowing USA government « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 863
Posted on Sunday, 22 April, 2018 - 07:59 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

A recent US statement is that the governments of China, Russia, Iran and North Korea are reprehensible governments.

Much has been squarked about Sergei Skripal and Novochuk. Its claimed this is a Russian government hit. Well I doubt it very much. In the first place he is still bloody well alive so it looks very sloppy hit to me and the FSB just like its forebearer the KGB does not engage in sloppy embarrassing hits.

Why on earth would you use Novochuk instead of a silenced pistol to the back of the head and a quick disposal of the body? This matter apart from the fact that Skripal was a first rate traitor to the Russian Federation (and its people) looks more like a squabble between Russian businessmen than anything to do with Putin.

When I read the latest Western news about naughty Russia, I get the feeling that the western press would like me to believe that MI6 and the CIA has never whacked anybody internationally in the history of man.

All intelligence agencies have facility to assassinate internationally and thats from Mossad to ASIS.

American squark about other governments being reprehensible appears to be some type of dopey push to make us believe Vietnam and Iraq never happened and that the USA came to the aid militarily for the UK, Poland and CCCP as soon as Hitler started to run amok.

Indeed the USA "reprehensively" sat on the side lines doing bugger all until the Japanese Imperial Force croaked Hawaii.

That said, Trump now thinks he is going to do a deal with Kim Jong Un - this will be interesting.

That nasty little fellow is definitely reprehensible - I will pay that one.

I have lived and worked both in USA and Russian Federation and I can tell you, there is frightfully very little difference between American working class people and Russian working class people morally.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mark Luft
Prolific User
Username: bentleyman1993

Post Number: 181
Posted on Tuesday, 24 April, 2018 - 04:40 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

America is not SUPPOSED TO have a death squad. America is not SUPPOSED to believe in, or participate in assassinations. We are the good guys and don't do those sort of things(wink wink nudge nudge say no more say no more).
Yeah Right.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: