Omar Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Omar « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 853
Posted on Tuesday, 03 April, 2018 - 14:26:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I have fueled the jet

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 1453
Posted on Thursday, 05 April, 2018 - 04:27:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Magic!!!!
what next???Where do we fly to?

michael vass
Grand Master
Username: mikebentleyturbo2

Post Number: 450
Posted on Thursday, 05 April, 2018 - 18:46:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

How about Dubai?
32C Nice
Mike

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master

Post Number: 1456
Posted on Friday, 06 April, 2018 - 00:47:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Do it Mike...... come over mate!!!
its so warm now that I have to be careful when to put the top down. Air con all the time now....

Evenings are lovely though.

Grand Master

Post Number: 859
Posted on Saturday, 07 April, 2018 - 06:50:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Wait for it Omar, but Dubai is on my bucket list and so is the UK.

At present I have had to quit my position at the bus company because they put on this total idiot of a manager who thought he could annoy me and get away with it. Now he can fix all that Asian garbage himself. Actually no he can't but it would be funny to watch because he has no clue at all.

Hopefully, I will be cashed up soon and come and see your magnificent collection and purchase myself a set of Dubai clobber (ie the while flowing ones with the full head gear) and some face paint and tool around OZ in the Cadillac or RR disturbing the help.

I was looking at the personalized numberplate "Oil" but I think some other person involved in scalliwag behaviour has already got it.

I do have the plate "V16" so that might fit into the caper. Given the size of the 1976 Cadillac Fleetwood I have and the public's general knowledge of that car they will believe it really is a V16 and that will be a hoot especially when I visit remote country pubs and start swilling down the Vodka and Beer in hideous amounts.

But you only live once..........

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master

Post Number: 1458
Posted on Sunday, 08 April, 2018 - 02:26:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Indeed Vladimir...... one only lives once.....
But was that a good move??? to kick the boss in the nuts and also call his wife a whore???

Will you be looking for work or have you had enough of far Eastern made buses for a while?

I have a full kit of clobber sitting here awaiting the Russian Ozzy's arrival.

You are welcome in Dubai anytime.

Omar

michael vass
Grand Master
Username: mikebentleyturbo2

Post Number: 451
Posted on Tuesday, 10 April, 2018 - 18:21:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Happy birthday Omar lol
(See the google doodle)
Mike

Mark Luft
Prolific User
Username: bentleyman1993

Post Number: 176
Posted on Tuesday, 10 April, 2018 - 23:18:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I'll second that!

Benoit Leus
Grand Master
Username: benoitleus

Post Number: 352
Posted on Wednesday, 11 April, 2018 - 00:11:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Congratulations, Omar.
I hope you have a wonderfull birthday.

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master

Post Number: 1462
Posted on Wednesday, 11 April, 2018 - 02:16:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

hahahahahaha nice one lads!!
I am not 86 today (56 actually) and I have to wait until July for my birthday.
Nice to hear from you all though.
All the best
Omar

Benoit Leus
Grand Master

Post Number: 353
Posted on Wednesday, 11 April, 2018 - 03:57:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Well Omar, at least we are well on time with our wishes :-)

ross kowalski
Grand Master
Username: cdfpw

Post Number: 743
Posted on Thursday, 12 April, 2018 - 06:29:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Happy B day, but remember, "It's not the years, it's the miles!"

Patrick Ryan
Grand Master
Username: patrick_r

Post Number: 1873
Posted on Saturday, 14 April, 2018 - 03:39:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I’m confused.
But happy birthday anyway Omar.
All the best mate.

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master

Post Number: 1465
Posted on Saturday, 14 April, 2018 - 04:17:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

On Behalf of Omar Sharif (whose 86th birthday it was on 10th April......)Thanks Patrick......

Benoit Leus
Grand Master

Post Number: 357
Posted on Saturday, 14 April, 2018 - 07:06:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Unfortunately for him, Omar Sharif has been dead for almost 3 years now so I guess he will not be celebrating his birthday anytime soon.

Grand Master

Post Number: 860
Posted on Sunday, 22 April, 2018 - 03:52:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Gosh yes Happy Birthday Omar.

Actually, Omar, I did not kick him in the balls and call his wife a whore, but come to think of it had I thought of it, that would have been a jolly good idea.

Now hideously, a number of bus drivers have reported the place has turned into madness since I left and the fool of a manager, not being able to repair the buses himself is running up huge bills all over town getting the buses repaired by outside contractors.

The result of this is that when eventually the General Manager arrives and sits down at the computer and does the bean counting he is going to spit his teeth out at the huge loss the company has made and ergo the new manager is going to be in the sh*t right up to his eyeballs.

No old chap I had to leave because in Oz a mechanic has a duty of care in the area of Tort law and if the kiddies die because of a mechanical failure on a bus, the Machinery Department and the Police and the parents lawyers come after the mechanic and off he goes to jail whilst the courts fleece whatever assets he may have.

This fool of a company loaded me up with too many buses and ignored my warnings and constantly said they would put on an extra mechanic and never did....so they had to go before I got in a mess. No judge I know would accept an excuse like " Your Honour I just wanted to keep my job " as an excuse for a bus crash.

All I can say is what a relief to be home away from their madness fueled by greed.

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master

Post Number: 1468
Posted on Sunday, 22 April, 2018 - 04:07:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

You did the right thing mate.
so............... when will you visit us in Dubai???

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: