Conservation political madness and th... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Conservation political madness and the homeless « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 840
Posted on Tuesday, 20 March, 2018 - 05:50 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Australia being a wealthy nation is fast going to hell in a hand basket and I predict in another five years will be a thorough basket case if intelligent moves are not taken quickly.

Australian Bureau of Statistics shows in 2006 we had in excess of 100,000 homeless people.

Greed and stupidity are the cause and the bankers and politicians both from Labor and Liberal are to blame. We have engaged in America's mindless wars at great expense and currently have battleships off the east African coast seizing weed at a horrendous cost.

Our social security system had also been gutted of humanity.

Put simply our Ladies of Ecstacy are under great threat and I am bloody happy my two RR are safely under cover in a remote part of this country. Driving a RR/B in any Australian city now means being targeted with real prospects of a punchup.

How bloody sad is that?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Patrick Lockyer.
Grand Master
Username: pat_lockyer

Post Number: 1817
Posted on Tuesday, 20 March, 2018 - 10:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

"Driving a RR/B in any Australian city now means being targeted with real prospects of a punchup."

Cripes and I thought it was just the mafia in the Soviet Union.

Maybe there is some other cause to attract a puchup by some with a RR/B in OZ.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: