Mining and Complete Lunacy Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Mining and Complete Lunacy « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 830
Posted on Friday, 23 February, 2018 - 03:07 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

What mines do: They warp society totally! I have a daughter figure in my life. I have known her for 36 years out of her 39. Not too long ago she got a job paying almost $100,000 a year driving the large dump trucks at a mine in north Western Australia on a flying flyout basis.

I was pleased for her seeing that as a step up from being a pole dancer attached to a plastic wanna be drug dealing gangster who she caught cheating on her which ended with them wrestling with a loaded hand gun that was fired several times.

However, she thereafter borrowed $315,000 from a financier for a house and another $40,000 for a car
then she tossed in the job!

I read her the financial riot act and sent her directly to a very powerful law firm for a consultation on bankruptcy.

She claims she has learnt her lesson. My firm advice to her was to forget about the bright lights of any Oz city and to slowly save up and buy a cheap hut and land in a rural area cash.

Mines work people in 12 hour shifts. That is not a life style and the government should force the mines into a 8 hour day maximum.

Mines pay big in loot and the young go on spending sprees only to lose the lot when they get laid off or sacked or give up the job. Mines also create massive totally ugly and possibly irreparable eyesore landscapes.

I don't like mining companies and or their directors: They should be shot along with tobacco company directors, politicians and rabbits.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: