Keyring - Many Thanks Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Archive to 2017 » Keyring - Many Thanks « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 785
Posted on Wednesday, 13 December, 2017 - 04:38:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Sadly, I had to miss out on the first forum personal meet in England. Just one of the disappointments in life one has to bear.

This thread is to simply thank Richard Yeaman for presenting me with a commemorative keyring via David Gore.

As David said rightly, these keyrings are a work of art and no wonder because they are made in UK and not in a Bombay backyard. So it is a fitting accessory to the Camargue which I still have, which is still not going as after 40 hours a week working on Asian trash, I am in no mood to swing any spanners on the weekends.

Sadly, the resurrection of the Camargue will have to be when I retire in just over 3 years time. Yes jet setters I am so unimpressed on a daily basis over the garbage the Australian government allows on our roads that often I wish I was a paddle pop stick maker than a mechanic. I am exposed to mechanical lunacy on a daily basis.

Yes so thanks again Richard.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

richard george yeaman
Grand Master
Username: richyrich

Post Number: 891
Posted on Wednesday, 13 December, 2017 - 09:42:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Vladimir thank you, Both you and David would have been there if life hadn't got in the road.

Richard.
PS. I will be presenting the Australian RROC Forum 2018 UK Tour 2018 Key ring to everyone that participates.