Flat earth Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Archive to 2017 » Flat earth « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Robert Noel Reddington
Grand Master
Username: bob_uk

Post Number: 1595
Posted on Sunday, 03 December, 2017 - 00:50:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I thought the Flat Earth Society was a social drinking club for eccentrics, evidently not, they believe that the earth is flat and there is a 150ft ice wall that stops the water flowing off the edge. And there's more, NASA is conspiring with science for "reasons".

David Towers
Prolific User
Username: xtriple

Post Number: 192
Posted on Sunday, 03 December, 2017 - 02:40:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I thought as you did, that social type of thing so I joined their group on Facebook. I am still a member! I am totally converted and now believe that the Earth is flat and EVERYONE is lying to us constantly.

I cannot believe that I once studied the fakery that is Physics or believed all the obviously faked pictures. I am appalled at my gullibility!

Of course, all the above could be utter twaddle like so much of (all!) what is posted in the flat earthers group!

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 2754
Posted on Sunday, 03 December, 2017 - 06:33:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

The Flat Earth Society is one where anyone who drinks alcohol to excess automatically receives membership .

Robert Noel Reddington
Grand Master

Post Number: 1596
Posted on Sunday, 03 December, 2017 - 08:47:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Check out y tube cool hard logic world of bat sh't

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 2756
Posted on Sunday, 03 December, 2017 - 09:25:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Robert,

I am currently using mobile broadband while I am in Sydney and cannot use YouTube to catch up until I go back to my land line unlimited data service in the country.

Our mobile[cell] phone data usage costs are exorbitant and my call plan included data is insufficient for my typical monthly usage which doesn't include streaming video.

Robert Noel Reddington
Grand Master

Post Number: 1597
Posted on Monday, 04 December, 2017 - 05:29:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

there's also Chem Trails from planes to mind control people. Its like going down a rabbit hole of lunatics.

keith pearson
Experienced User
Username: dud_fivers

Post Number: 12
Posted on Sunday, 10 December, 2017 - 06:05:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

The chem trails also render the planet Niburu invisible to us. Also the secret underground alien/human bases in the USA , linked by hyperspeed tunnels , are only open to Masons above the 32nd degree. (and the Illuminati, of course)

Alan Dibley
Prolific User
Username: alsdibley

Post Number: 114
Posted on Sunday, 10 December, 2017 - 19:21:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Keith, you should not speak of these things. You could be in serious trouble from those al**ns you speak of.

(Unless, of course, you have ulterior motives for spreading such tales - like diverting attention from the happenings in Area 51?)

Alan D.

Robert Noel Reddington
Grand Master

Post Number: 1609
Posted on Monday, 11 December, 2017 - 00:26:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Men in Black is a documentary.

keith pearson
Experienced User
Username: dud_fivers

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, 11 December, 2017 - 09:29:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

the fruitcakes are all worried about "Area 52" now. Saw it on TV the other night.

Robert Noel Reddington
Grand Master

Post Number: 1612
Posted on Tuesday, 12 December, 2017 - 08:51:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I love they way they are experts in technology but have no understanding of basic physics.

Notice how the aliens look like the film industries' aliens.