Sovereign citizens Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Archive to 2017 » Sovereign citizens « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Robert Noel Reddington
Grand Master
Username: bob_uk

Post Number: 1509
Posted on Wednesday, 06 September, 2017 - 05:22:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I was told today that if I write to the Queen and declare myself as a free entity and de-register my car I don't need road tax, insurance, or mot on my car and I don't need to pay any taxes.

He seemed such a sensible fella, I said they will crush your car and nick you.
Then it was quotes from the Magna Carta and the 14th Amendment ( we in the UK! ).

I walked away.

Larry Kavanagh
Frequent User
Username: shadow_11

Post Number: 85
Posted on Wednesday, 06 September, 2017 - 08:50:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Was that fella sniffing your exhaust fumes while giving this invaluable advice?!

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 2651
Posted on Wednesday, 06 September, 2017 - 09:40:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

There is a similar furphy [Oz slang describing a false rumour] that has been circulating here for some time plus a variant claiming electronic [i.e. non-cash] toll collection is illegal and if you remove your E-tag and challenge the resulting penalty notice in Court, you cannot be fined as the only form of legal payment is cash.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/bob-jarvis-crosses-gateway-bridge-for-free-after-telling-queensland-motorways-toll-is-cash-only/news-story/8d0e1bfe9899c588894dcbc867b1b3d7

Of course, this would also mean cheque, direct debit and credit card payments are also illegal and we all know this is not the case.

http://www.rms.nsw.gov.au/sydney-motorways/toll-notices/index.html

Robert Noel Reddington
Grand Master

Post Number: 1510
Posted on Wednesday, 06 September, 2017 - 22:32:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

They also wear tin foil hats to stop the illuminati from getting to ones mind.

The Queen is a shape shifting lizard.

I checked this all out on Y tube last night a very entertaining hour or so.

The Uk police stopped a car on ANPR for the usual no insurance etc. The guy wouldn't get out of the car, eventually after a lot of warnings the police broke the drivers door window and dragged him out, whilst the criminal is screaming "I am a freeman of the land"

I don't know about other countries but the Uk works like this:
Any person including foreigners in the UK, is protected by the crown. In return one has to obey the law. That is the unwritten contract.

Lord Haw Haw, William Joyce was hung for treason by the UK government because although Irish American he had a British passport which afforded protection from the Crown. (1945)

I think Bob Javis is a stupid bloody minded man who will end up with a big bill. He has a new car so I guess he can afford the tolls. If everybody did this then the Gateway bridge will close though lack of funds and Bob Javis and everybody will have to take the long way round.

I suspect all this Freeman rubbish is all about money.

If one pays their way and taxes, then one has an easy life in that respect.

My council tax bill is expensive, but I pay it like lamb, except that I apply for rebates which I sometimes legally get.
Some people don't pay using a rubbish excuse, they get away with it for a couple of years then the system gets them

Larry Kavanagh
Frequent User
Username: shadow_11

Post Number: 87
Posted on Thursday, 07 September, 2017 - 08:52:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

The two certainties in life are death and taxes and death does not eliminate tax debt.

Robert Noel Reddington
Grand Master

Post Number: 1512
Posted on Thursday, 07 September, 2017 - 21:32:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I own a house so the powers that be have ready access to my money should I die leaving any debt, but that would put my family in problems so I like to pay my bills. Not being in debt is a nice feeling.

These freeman of the land - free loaders- have no morals.
The right thing to do is obey the law and pay ones way.

Here ends the lesson for today.

keith pearson
New User
Username: dud_fivers

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, 05 December, 2017 - 04:19:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

According to some of these tinfoil hatters, in the USA are underground tunnels where vehicles travel at amazing speed linking all the "centres" of alien/secret government collaboration. Only Masons of 32nd degree and above can go down these holes. .

Robert Noel Reddington
Grand Master

Post Number: 1598
Posted on Tuesday, 05 December, 2017 - 04:49:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

"They" go down Alice in wonderland rabbit holes.

StevenBrown
Frequent User
Username: stevenbrown

Post Number: 82
Posted on Saturday, 09 December, 2017 - 02:30:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Canada has a similar legal system as Australia, being fellow commonwealth countries, etc. But we are still nations of laws. The only thing I agree with these sovereign citizens is that our systems being English common law. Should be easy to protect our rights legally. Not too commit illegal acts!

Robert Noel Reddington
Grand Master

Post Number: 1606
Posted on Saturday, 09 December, 2017 - 03:58:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

They also try to manipulate the truth by using semantics, misreading and reading between the lines.

Statues and Acts supersede or reinforce common law. Common sense.

Its simples really, obey the law, pay your way and be nice. And be happy

StevenBrown
Frequent User

Post Number: 83
Posted on Saturday, 09 December, 2017 - 05:30:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Yep! You should be able to go into "court" and explain common sense applies. Canada has lawyers at court to aid this concept. Duty council, they just explain the procedures and etiquette of the court process....... Sadly, we do need laws and in that the common "sense" should prevail. Just it has never been a do whatever you want system. English bill of rights even spells out what the Sovereign cannot do!

Robert Noel Reddington
Grand Master

Post Number: 1610
Posted on Monday, 11 December, 2017 - 02:12:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

The Uk does't have a written constitution as such.
The Magna Carta is about the rights of noble men not commoners.
Canada OZ kiwi and USA are common law countries.

The best way to deal with Sovereign Citizens is to Tazer them via the lugholes.

The FBI considers SCs as domestic terrorists.

Some SCs have murdered because they can't get their own way.

One guy who got stopped for no lights on a push bike. Instead of taking the warning he questioned the polices right to stop him.
After numerous court appearances he ended up in prison.

keith pearson
Experienced User
Username: dud_fivers

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, 11 December, 2017 - 09:33:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I once knew a bloke, got taken to court for being drunk and riding a bike. He decided to defend his freedoms, cross examined a policeman, then got his fine doubled for wasting court time.

StevenBrown
Frequent User

Post Number: 86
Posted on Tuesday, 12 December, 2017 - 06:30:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I agree they are dangerous. But Canada's system has evolved with the new in 1982 constitution and rights. Our courts have legal council on duty, that aid you in court procedure and the laws. I like our system. In America, their constitution has become something to hide yourself from "government", more then a common law document....... We in Canada can also argue Magna Carta in courts, etc. Duty council will set most into being within the law when they argue "wacky" beliefs, etc....... Even Canadians are dumbfounded that we still have The Queen! My neighborhood is economically diverse. We have estates and little old farm houses on the same street. A small house on 5 acres just sold for $1.2 million CDN. The neighbors had their property taxes rise too this new "value". I like they don't need a lawyer to get reassessed back at the older more affordable value. $10,000 per year in property taxes they can't afford. They should be able to have the courts reset it towards true market value of maybe $400,000 like last years sales in the neighborhood. $4,000 in taxes last year, is more reasonable. With our lawyers on duty at court. They can help these victims of too high inflation!

Robert Noel Reddington
Grand Master

Post Number: 1611
Posted on Tuesday, 12 December, 2017 - 08:34:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

also new kind of nonsense has come up, they enter their social security numbers and bank sort code of the federal reserve bank to pay bills because the USA government sold everyone's birth certificate to the Chinese. Recently the FBI has nicked a load of nutters for wire fraud etc etc.