Outback trip 13,000 km 90 days Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Archive to 2017 » Outback trip 13,000 km 90 days « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Alex Peterson
Yet to post message
Username: alex_peterson

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, 03 March, 2017 - 13:29:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Australian outback adventure 13,000km 90 days June/ July/ August 2017 - Passenger/s required

Hello to all,

I live in Australia south of Sydney & drive a 1982 Spirit scazs0006bch03938. I have plans to go on 2 trips. the first one is with the NSW RR club on the Overlander via the Victorian high country to the Federal Rally in Canberra. This is a scenic trip at a sedate pace in the Spirit stopping in motels. My nearest & dearest readily agrees that this tour suits her.

I have a problem with my next trip It is a 13,000 km over 90days trip in a 4WD Toyota Landcruiser Turbo Diesel that I have fitted with long range fuel tanks and long range radio, my n&d reminds me that we had an 11 week trip last year through the Simpson desert to Ayers rock, Alice Springs, Birdsville and Lake Eyre.She does not wish to be away from civilisation and grand children for so long. I consider this trip to be a once in a lifetime chance. It is being led by a long term friend, we are all members of a 4wd club. I have 2 spare seats in my vehicle and will send any potential passengers a copy of the itinerary. Our start date is 6th June 2017 .

P M me for more details

Alex