Mercedes 600 - The Evil Empire Strike... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Archive to 2017 » Mercedes 600 - The Evil Empire Strikes Back « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 634
Posted on Friday, 11 November, 2016 - 05:31:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Possums lately I have been researching the merit of acquiring desert land in either southern Arizona or Nevada with a lockup garage to store nasty stuff like a black 2005 Mercedes 600 and quality framed pictures of Stalin and Beria.

My research shows that at the moment these cars can reach 180 mph without Nitros oxide. I thought a shiny black one with Soviet and Mexican flags at the front on triple plated holders with a Mexican driver dressed up like Gaddafi in his military uniform would go down well as we whip past a patrol car at well over 200 mph. Naturally, I will have Floyd's The Wall playing at a crazy volume.

Well just a thought possums possibly due to the fact that last weekend I drove the Falcon Pano through a police contained accident area where there had been a head on collision. Yes one of the Toyota four wheel drives was still on the road on its roof.

The fact that the Pano has been so seriously mauled by cows and kangaroos that its front indicator lights are duct taped in place did not detract from the fact that I had a German piano with an iron frame strapped to the roof.

Yes the good constables simply waved me through.

Errk!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Patrick Ryan
Grand Master
Username: patrick_r

Post Number: 645
Posted on Friday, 11 November, 2016 - 06:12:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Vlad.
What a hoot.
Wish you had taken a pic of the Falcon with the piano mate.
We all would have liked to have seen that!!