North Korean Aid Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Archive to 2017 » North Korean Aid « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 584
Posted on Wednesday, 14 September, 2016 - 04:49:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello Jetsetters, sadly the BBC has announced that young Fatboy Kim, fearless leader of the DPRK is seeking a handout to feed his much loved subjects due to the severe flooding in the workers paradise.

As you all know the naughty boy Imperialistic USA has stopped sending food to the workers paradise claiming that Kimo himself has been super naughty by building some nukes etc etc.

Now I think we have to put all our political differences aside and do the right thing. So those of you who have some sense of morality can send me either cash or any RR/B parts, books, etc and I will make sure it all gets sent to the right car account in my stable sorry I meant the right person in NK.

You know you can trust me because I am a lawyer and I like the smell of cash sorry I meant justice etc.

Please remember this offer is only for a limited time.

Thank you.

Robert Noel Reddington
Grand Master
Username: bob_uk

Post Number: 1119
Posted on Wednesday, 14 September, 2016 - 08:07:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

The reason USA stopped food aid is because Kim fat boy wrong'un ate all the food.

liars - I mean lawyers, spell check playing up don't you know - are trustworthy creatures and as a charitable person I shall post who ate all the pies a smell of roast sunday lunch.

Known fact people with bad hair cut are not to be trusted, count your fingers after shaking hands.

Patrick Ryan
Grand Master
Username: patrick_r

Post Number: 499
Posted on Wednesday, 14 September, 2016 - 10:43:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Gents,
Please do yourself a favour and check out this movie.
It is the BEST thing I have seen about fat boy Kim.
A real good laugh.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2788710/