Bum cam Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Archive to 2017 » Bum cam « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Robert Noel Reddington
Grand Master
Username: bob_uk

Post Number: 1014
Posted on Tuesday, 05 July, 2016 - 05:49:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

A fellow cronies at my clinic has a video of his inspection. " he pixilated his walnut bag area. He has narrated what's going on. He's very proud of his first production.

I suggested a bit of music, Mars from the planets. My wife said blowing in the wind. A nurse had aching ribs. The wise cracks --- wide cracks --- had my face aching. Good old British toilet humour.

Suggestions for music ??

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 2099
Posted on Tuesday, 05 July, 2016 - 09:12:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

We have a long-running [50 years] children's programme on the ABC [Australia's equivalent to the BBC] and the original opening theme was a song finishing with:

"Open wide, Come inside, It's Play School"

https://youtu.be/TNxBOmV9tUY

I leave it to you .........

Patrick Ryan
Prolific User
Username: patrick_r

Post Number: 293
Posted on Tuesday, 05 July, 2016 - 12:47:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Quite a few songs from "The Wiggles" come to mind here

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 711
Posted on Tuesday, 05 July, 2016 - 14:40:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

"venus and mars are alright tonight" comes to mind.... Paul McCartney and Wings

Robert Noel Reddington
Grand Master
Username: bob_uk

Post Number: 1016
Posted on Wednesday, 06 July, 2016 - 05:58:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I don't fancy the play ground in play school.

I am disappointed in the replies.

Good news the trick cyclist, said my brain is sound as a pound and I am coping well on the mental side. Nice man, he's into Jags, gets grease under his finger nails etc, it's a good wind down when he's not trick cycling. The mental side is as important as the physical side.

I get up at seven and shower etc. I don't rush and let the day unfold as it comes. I don't make plans