Insanity and Bentley Turbo R Purchase Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Archive to 2017 » Insanity and Bentley Turbo R Purchase « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 519
Posted on Wednesday, 08 June, 2016 - 13:37:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

If you own a RR it seems wise to buy a Bentley Turbo R too. I have spotted the one that I like on the market with low kilometers and perjhaps in top condition. The first thing I would do to it is disable all the idiot lights like ABS and ECU as I hate detest and loath them and their inventor.

The second thing I would do is blame Omar for encouraging me and buy her more jewellery.

However, the replacement of many of their parts is making me wonder if I have to go back to being a liar/lawyer to keep it on the road. Bad enough that PussNasty consumes caviar at high speed.

Patrick Ryan
Prolific User
Username: patrick_r

Post Number: 237
Posted on Wednesday, 08 June, 2016 - 13:39:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Oh dear Vlad.
What will you do?

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 670
Posted on Wednesday, 08 June, 2016 - 14:24:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

do it do it do it do it........

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 671
Posted on Wednesday, 08 June, 2016 - 14:29:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Dear Vlad,
The corollary of your post is that I used to hate Camargues form the day they came out - but now I keep looking at them. Who knows, maybe in a few years time I may even get one. If I do however, I will fly out to the Outback and personally.......................
for polluting my mind.
Perhaps a few orange juices and several bottles of mineral water may be consumed into the wee hours of the morning when I come to get you....