Mad Drifting About in Saudi Arabia Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Archive to 2017 » Mad Drifting About in Saudi Arabia « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 440
Posted on Thursday, 24 March, 2016 - 06:21:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

For those of you that think in some way the Saudi Arabians only indulge in ghastly behaviour by refusing to let women drive, or chopping the hands and heads off in chop chop square or running you down with the moral police to seize your last drop of Black Label Scotch while you are in the desert Camel shooting you must google and watch this for certification of Middle Eastern Madness.

I think it has great merit and could be a hoot to watch but I can't imagine that some of these chaps would not get just a tad grazed if a front tyre blow out arrived.

Clearly they are all desperate to meet their maker ! "Unbelievable 200km drifting Saudi Arabia Dubai"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jan Forrest
Grand Master
Username: got_one

Post Number: 917
Posted on Sunday, 27 March, 2016 - 00:38:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I've seen a few YouTube clips of the towel wearing idiots tearing arsing through the desert on 2 wheels, sideways and/or backwards (occasionally inverted). I'm happy to say that the ones that see the most views involve serious attempts at gaining a Darwin Award - sometimes successfully!