Lucky Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Archive to 2017 » Lucky « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bob UK
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.197.120.140
Posted on Saturday, 28 February, 2015 - 06:19:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I have had a roller coaster of a ride in Hospital for 33 days.

I went to bed and started shaking to the point it was painful, after about 15 mins I got it under control. In the morning I sat up on the side of my bed. I couldn't stand and my skin was red botches.

10 days later I come round and there is a click followed by a squeak which is making me breathe and a silver machine with pipes and pumps. Dialysis machine. I then struggled and ideas pushed down by a big nurse called John.

The rest of the journey was a bit boring.

The bit which I am now slowly remembering.

My kidneys stopped working a week or more before I got the shakes. The toxins in my blood was also causing dementia which my wife detected so she stopped my taking high blood pressure pills. Which would have lowered my blood pressure even lower, she said she read something somewhere.
The doctor told me that he put the odds of me living at 10%.

Its done permanent damage to my bowel and now I can't digest food properly and eat lots. If my weight goes below 11 stone they will pull me back to Hospital. Because of dementia I have been placed under section 2 of the mental health act and prohibit from driving.

Dementia is strange be obvious things become impossible. I got out about 7 hours ago and found I couldn't work out how to plug in my guitar amp yet still play ok, I just average amateur level but I can be tick tock on the beat.

The doctors say that in time my brain will reconnect.

The reason for my kidneys stopping is unknown. When I came round the nurse John explained what had happened and I didn't care and still don't. The trick cyclist who sectioned me said most don't.

Memorys slowly develop and some are turning out as hallucinations. To fit the dialysis pipes they shaved of my beard. But my memory is shaving off half my beard and taking photos for a laugh. The wife says it didn't happen and I was taking about about how a crack in the ceiling looked like a hippopotamus.

My wife wants me to just sit and watch tv. Tomorrow I am going recharge my jeep battery and move in my drive, and hopefully they will assess me for driving. The main concern is the strength in my legs.

I am so lucky

(Message approved by david_gore)

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 1540
Posted on Saturday, 28 February, 2015 - 07:05:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Bob,

Welcome back - I was very concerned with your sudden absence from the Forum and your sharing your knowledge with us.

I trust you will have a smooth and quick recovery to resume your usual activities especially regaining your driving licence.

Think positive and keep active at all times as the power of mind over matter is far greater than many of us recognise.

You are a survivor as your contributions are still needed and appreciated by us and this unfinished business will keep you with us for the foreseeable future.

Go for it mate......

David

richard george yeaman
Prolific User
Username: richyrich

Post Number: 262
Posted on Saturday, 28 February, 2015 - 08:25:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Bob I second the comments made by David I too wondered what had become of you, Missed all the words of encouragement that you have given me in my effort to try and keep my cars maintained, I would like to wish you a speedy recovery.

Kind Regards.

Richard.

Brian Vogel
Grand Master
Username: guyslp

Post Number: 1226
Posted on Saturday, 28 February, 2015 - 08:27:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Bob,

Sorry to hear of your recent travails but glad to hear you're on the mend.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Brian, from Austin, TX, at the moment

Geoff Wootton
Grand Master
Username: dounraey

Post Number: 647
Posted on Saturday, 28 February, 2015 - 09:45:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Bob

I had wondered what had happened. I agree with David - keep positive - the power of the mind is underestimated. Wishing you a speedy return to full health. And here's one for the NHS.

Best Regards

Geoff

Bob Reynolds
Prolific User
Username: bobreynolds

Post Number: 238
Posted on Saturday, 28 February, 2015 - 17:22:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Wow - what a nightmare.

Your authoritative postings have helped me very much in the past, and I certainly missed them.

Things like this can happen to any of us at any time, without warning.

Wishing you a full and speedy recovery.

Benoit Leus
Prolific User
Username: benoitleus

Post Number: 191
Posted on Saturday, 28 February, 2015 - 17:58:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Bob,

glad you're back.
Surviving this probably makes you appreciate the little things in life even more.
Hope you'll soon be behind the wheel again.

Best regards,

Benoit

Bob UK
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.197.120.140
Posted on Saturday, 28 February, 2015 - 09:46:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thank you so much for your kind words. My wife has written a contemporary journal of key events which helps.

Bob UK.
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.197.120.192
Posted on Sunday, 01 March, 2015 - 12:27:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Update. I drove my jeep in the drive and I am fine. BSM can assess me for legal purposes. Just a 20minute assessment not a test. They come round and I drive my jeep for him. So easy.

Now for taboo about poo.
my bowel fills with Lucas which dribbles out. I wear a nappy. I shower every hour or so. The nappy is like an extra cushion and quite comfy. So test is doable. The jeep is leather.

undetermined colitis. Is a loose pun intended description.

I can't be dignified about it and who gives a Shite anyway.

I had a good day. The don't care seeme to apply to other things like money. Nice and quiet helps a lot. I've got hold of the score for nessum Dorma. Jeff beck does an excellent version. It's actually quite simple which allows lots of scope and still be the same tune. I find the bass first then maybe a violin and put the two together I cheat and alter the tunning of the strings to fit. Open G drop is typical rolling stones. Which is shown on tablature score but no timing or rhythm. The metre and tempo are really important with this ditty. I can bend a note half an octave and volume cut to sound like an organ. Brian May queen trick. So logic in my brain is working fine. There's a notion in me of the maths in music to work out the bugs. May uses maths in music.
Simple arithmetic in the main. Mozart used circles of fifths to change keys. Which is used so much in pop. Backwards it becomes descending fourths which is great for blues rock etc. I learnt by rote. It allows shifting into UN melodic keys which gives a different feel the hard part is the infill bit rhythm and metre. Yesterday by macca is so Mozart in structure. Oasis wonder wall is a brilliant Beatles song that the Beatles didn't write. Noel Gallagher is a very clever song writter and is very melodic. I can't ruin the tune because just play again. Often I hear another tune as I play which leads anywhere it goes. Like me not caring. I think my brain is protecting itself.

The diet guy said hit the junk food and there's no such thing as junk food. Cheese burgers and cod and chips. Full roast dinner on Sunday. Gone off chocolate.

A memory came back of mittens tied to the bed. I took a swing at a nurse and threatened to hit people. Also I am convinced that they found very old earplugs which is stupid.
I reckon I be fine once I get out and about. If get tried I will sleep in the jeep for 30 minutes. Tomorrow I will do the tyres psi ready for assessment.

My wife says rest for a month which I shall loosely do. Because an hour of picking up rubbish blown in can't hurt. Plus I have a small leak in my wet room to fix. which well do for a week.
I can't really express my gratitude to everybody. Especially John the giant nurse.

I greatly appreciate the support of you guys and my wife and children of course.

Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospital. Nice food as well. They gave me lots of milk shake and lots of tea. Excellent fruit crumble and custard. Nice cod and chips. But they kept sticking needles in me and sticking a camera up yer bum. I have seen inside me.
they are on lube tube.

I can't be sad because it's negative to recovery.

This is the last of this posting because it's going to start to dwell on the negative. I am so lucky.

David Gore

Post Number: 1542
Posted on Sunday, 01 March, 2015 - 15:32:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Bob,

You haven't lost your gift of eloquent expression one iota .

Great news about the restoration of your driving licence - losing mobility and deteriorating eyesight are my greatest fears due to the major effects they have on quality of life.

As far as your other problem is concerned; don't overlook the possibility your natural digestion system has been completely wiped out by the pharmaceuticals given and most likely still being given to you to restore your health. It may take some time for your normal digestion to return depending on your future medication.

Bob UK
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.197.120.203
Posted on Monday, 02 March, 2015 - 06:14:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Eyesight is so precious. I have a blind friend and he calls it the black despair.

Today I have done nothing but play CDs. Mainly piledriver rock. My two eldest grand sons have recording contracts and I get music CDs by the boot load free. 5000 odd I never played

I will check out the meds because the doctors do exactly that. But only if tell them exactly what's wrong.

Today has been a mixed bag pain wise.

One day at a time.

The driving thing actually says any competent driver so any driving instructor will do. Even easier.
Except that even if I pass they can say no because of the section on me. However the section is for my own welfare as well as others. It's not a punishment, so no reason to not allow.

Bob UK
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.197.120.29
Posted on Tuesday, 03 March, 2015 - 06:10:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Today a guy turned up from what I thought was social services, instead he is a salesman for a medical equipment company.

I didn't realise until my eldest son threatened him with a slap when he wouldn't go. My son is 6ft 3 and is lighting fast with a long reach.

I have no way to access any funds anyway without the wife's ok. So he wasted his time trying to sell stuff.

My driving ban is a twilight ban because DVLA said my licence is still in force and to actually ban me requires a court appearance. The idea is that should I drive without an assessment the metal health act will then go to court to stop me. In any case my insurers are insisting. The mental health guys are ok with driving as soon as I do an assessment. The trick cyclist has said getting out will make me better. plus my son in laws boss is allowing me to drive round the farm in a small pick up on Sunday for practice.

A mate has suggested that the assessment is very easy. His father did one no problem.

Once assessed its instantaneous licence back. Then I declare to dvla that I am fit to drive.

David Gore

Post Number: 1543
Posted on Tuesday, 03 March, 2015 - 07:19:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

How did the salesman know you might be a potential customer?

Was he given "inside information" from someone in the medical system? Paying someone to provide this information is not unusual and is a breach of your privacy and, depending on UK law, a breach of their employment conditions. Probably too late to find out who this is but it might be worthwhile contacting the regional health service manager and advising there may be a problem with confidential patient information being passed to commercial interests by staff members.

If this happened to me, my first reaction before instructing him to leave would be to ask the question "how did they know I may need their products/services?". My next step would be to inform them I do not buy from anyone without a prior invitation from me to call and discuss my requirements and they must leave immediately. You may also have other rights if the UK has legislation covering door-to-door sales.

Bob UK
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.197.120.203
Posted on Wednesday, 04 March, 2015 - 08:06:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I did wonder how he knew. Cold calling is legal. But not leaving when asked is illegal and I suppose trespass. The cheeky git told my son to calm down and sit down. My son,s eyes went fixed and he fled. My son hit me in shoulder mucking about when he was ten and I fell over. It came from nowhere and put me off balance. My kids never got bullied at school, because any kid who tried got a slap. Which made my kids popular at school, reflected protection.
The law also says 7 day cooling off period, if paid by credit card the bank will stop and refund. The seller could if paid by direct debit refuse refund which then requires trading standards etc, which is not always successful.
He tried to sell me a scooter with 5 wheels. Stupid idea. 4 wheels is best. Plus the scooter doesnt dismantle.

My favoured use of the scooter is to go round shopping malls just looking.

Today I fix the wet room leak, a compression joint. So used GP silicon and a firm tighten sorted . It took an hour, because my arms started to ache.

I have had a moan from a customer, I can't do his brake drums. I have force magjoure, in all my contracts. Anyway he will calm down 6 weeks late in restoration business in about par for the course.

The dementia now I have got the hang of it, is not much of a problem, my wife corrects it.
in writing I am ok but speech gets jumbled. I sing songs as a cure. My mechanical nous is fine I turned the water off before repair.

I now weigh 12 stone so target weight of 14 is doable.

The community nurse says I am different and much steadier.

They have changed my tablets to a lesser level of sedation and steroids.

}

David Gore

Post Number: 1547
Posted on Wednesday, 04 March, 2015 - 16:41:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Bob,

If my memory is correct, steroid medications can affect stomach function. You might find the following UK link relevant to your situation:

http://www.patient.co.uk/health/oral-steroids

Chris Buckenham
Experienced User
Username: chris_buckenham

Post Number: 50
Posted on Thursday, 05 March, 2015 - 05:13:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello Bob ,

Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery.

If required we will sort out your brake drums , no charge , we do it for some of the automotive companies around here and understand the requirement and the need to communicate what needs to be done, the brief etc.
01787 479475 during office hours.

Best regards,

Chris Buckenham

Bob UK
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.197.120.255
Posted on Thursday, 05 March, 2015 - 06:19:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Chris that very kind. The moaner has been told by my wife how serious my illness was/is. And said sorry and is now happy to wait.

Colitis sounds common and minor, but it's so life changing and painful/uncomfortable.

The steroids are being stopped in 3 days time. Which should help with my crankyness.

Today I swepted up my yard and took a wheel off my Shad, one wheel at a time. Lots of meat on pads and handbrake and lots of spiders webs. Found a small rust pimple on the arch.

I painted my car black because it's so easy to touch up.

I have a Dremel type tool which is of much better quality, I will clean down to bare metal just the pimple for a look. Hopefully a bit of naval jelly a smear of filler and brush the black on then cut back. I don't want to make a meal out of it.

The original colour peacock blue makes it impossible to touch up without spraying large areas such as a bottom half.
I intend to use the car lots because it's actually slightly cheaper than the jeep to run.

I don't pay road tax on the jeep due to disability and the Shadow is free due to 40 years old. So that covers the insurances. So it's only £50 a year extra. Remembering the jeep has tyres that wear out when driven.

So all ups and no downs.

The salesman knew I was disabled because of handrails by the door.
He didn't know I had just come out of hospital.

The social services have given me a bed which is in my lounge so I can sleep on my own. Plus free nappies.

Chris very kind offer.

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Prolific User
Username: soviet

Post Number: 134
Posted on Sunday, 08 March, 2015 - 18:48:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPITAL LETTERS BUT MY LAPTOP KEYBOARD HAS GONE FERAL ON ME AGAIN NO DOUBT BECAUSE ITS MADE IN CHINA AND IS ONLY 2 YEARS OLD. BOB, I HAVE ONLY JUST SPOTTED YOUR THREAD ABOUT GETTING CROOK, HOSPITAL AND CEILING DWELLING HIPPOS. YOU ARE A SCARY CHAP. SOUNDED LIKE ONE HELL OF TRIP BUT YOU DEFINITELY SOUND OK BUT THAT MAY NOT BE MUCH OF A RECOMMENDATION AS I AM CERTAIN I HAVE BEEN DEMENTED FROM BIRTH. I AM SURE I SPEAK FOR MOST WHEN I SAY WE NEED YOU TO STICK AROUND ON THE FORUM FOR THE NEXT 30 YEARS GIVEN THE QUALITY OF YOUR POSTS. I AM APPROACHING 60 SOON AND I SMOKE LIKE A CHIMNEY AND DRINK LIKE A FISH BUT AM TOLD BY THE DOCTORS I AM IN PERFECT HEALTH. BUT GETTING OLDER IS NOT SOMETHING I LIKE AS I KNOW ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AND THE NEAREST HOSPITAL IS 124 KILOMETERS AWAY. OH WELL THATS LIFE MATE, I WISH FOR YOU A SPEEDY RECOVERY AND PERMANENT RECOVERY. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPITAL LETTERS BUT MY LAPTOP KEYBOARD HAS GONE FERAL ON ME AGAIN NO DOUBT BECAUSE ITS MADE IN CHINA AND IS ONLY 2 YEARS OLD.

Bob UK
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.197.121.230
Posted on Wednesday, 11 March, 2015 - 09:57:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Strangely everybody was scared except me. I think my brain went into no sense mode for protection.

The only memory I have now is the memory of first remembering something. I can't remember the week before either. I check with the wife all the memories because some didn't happen.

Worst thing is colitis. It takes over everything.

I just have to accept it and get on with it, I have no choice. In any case I don't know whether what's going on now is a flair up or the norm. Hopefully at present its a flair up, and the norm is much better.

Colitis seems to be a name for a whole range of disorders. Some are worst than others.

I would if I were you cut back on smoking and drinking. 60 plus is a dangerous time and I have had a few mates die after a short illness. I very nearly died after a short illness.

I still don't care that nearly died.

Jan Forrest
Grand Master
Username: got_one

Post Number: 768
Posted on Thursday, 12 March, 2015 - 01:10:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I posted a response much like this one yesterday, but I must have assumed it was actually posted and moved on while the software slowly worked. Or rather didn't.

Anyhoo ...

Nice to hear that your body is recovering from the insult of kidney shutdown. Might you have you been wandering around in severely cold conditions without warm enough clothing? That's what happened to me around Crimbo 2007. -20 in Belgium while I was dressed for the zero conditions in Blighty. After a few hours of that I was hypothermic and my kidneys thought they were French - went on a short lived lightning strike. Like you, for several days I alternated between copious sweating and uncontrollable shivering. Only a mental nudge from my late wife prompted me to phone for a taxi (after midnight on Crimbo Eve) to head for the local A&E department. I expected a 'shot', a few pills to take 3 times a day and to go away and stop bothering them. In the event I was immediately admitted to the respiratory war, catheterised, and put in an induced coma by 4:00am. Best Crimbo I've had in years as I didn't wake up until 4:00pm on Boxing Day.

As in your case my next of kin were warned that my odds of surviving were low due to severe septicaemia. Fortunately the correct antiviral was located and I woke up to the less than beautiful sight of my BIL sat at my bedside. After that it was 'Nil By Mouth - Fluids Only' until the following Friday. Unfortunately I caught the Norovirus in that short period and was incapable of holding onto (at both ends) any solids or fluids. After two whole weeks without any food I was not only starving, but had lost 3 stones in body mass. I just wish I could have kept it off, but I'm back to my original none-fighting weight of 15 1/2 stone!

As far as your digestive problems are concerned, have you tried drinking/eating a live yogurt culture on a daily basis? They can settle quite a few digestive anomalies due to the 'beneficial' bacteria that produce them. A good source of dietary fibre can be found in jacket potatoes - particularly the skin. Of late I've been having a large one oozing with butter and chilli oil for my supper in preference to something sweet. I wouldn't worry too much about dementia. Like as not you'll be the last to know. Anyway, my friends & family reckon I've been demented for decades and it's never bothered me!

Prolific User

Post Number: 144
Posted on Thursday, 12 March, 2015 - 05:11:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Amazing Bob, your advice about cutting down on smoking and drinking because I have just discovered a new drug, I think its endorphine and its free, produced by the brain after exercise. I have taken to walking up the top of Mount Coolon where our telecommunications tower is. I am wearing nicotine patches yet again and am preparing myself to go back to work as a truck mechanic in about 5 weeks time. I need the money Bob for a 20 meter by 11 meter by 5 meter high American style shed where I will be able to store another 9 large style cars. It scares me to know via your kind advices just what life has install for me when I cross the 60 years old line. I have to go to Thailand soon for dental work and get a new pair of reading glasses and chase young things in skirts simply for medicinal purposes.
Thanks for that advice Bob I am taking it, if only to last long enough to get the Camargue on the road to drive to the Brisbane RR club and annoy the stuffiest of scrutinizers.

Bob UK
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.197.120.53
Posted on Thursday, 12 March, 2015 - 07:04:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I drink this yogurt called Ufit. It tastes ok.

The chemicals released by exercise are very powerful. This is why people get a buzz from fixing things, the continual movement of actually doing is low level exercise.

I am lucky because I only explode from one end. I wear bat man pyjama bottoms which wash and dry quick.

With out my family I would be very much worse off.

I eat lots of vegetables. Today brussel sprouts carrots peas jacket spuds and a pork chop. Later on rice pudding. The pork was overcooked a bit for safety.

My biggest fear is food poisoning and I just can't eat a take away.

Also I make visitors use a alcohol hand spray. One of the drugs I take lowers my immune system, the doctors suspect my immune system attacked my kidneys.

Jan,
Your kidney troubles seem to mirror what happened to me. I didn't realise how serious kidney problems could be. One of the dangers is the dementia which stops rational thought. When the explosive arse started I decided to cure it by not eating or drinking. Which explains why I can't remember the week before I got captured and dragged off to hospital.

A friend has suggested that I smoke Bob Hope, trouble is I have many mates who are cops and it puts them in a awkward position. Most of my music mates seem to smoke weed, I have never seen any of them go nutty and start fighting like drunks. Generally they think they are playing better when they are not. They also spend ages setting up play one note and set up again.

David Gore

Post Number: 1554
Posted on Thursday, 12 March, 2015 - 13:42:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Bob,

There is a lot of discussion [and controversy] in the Land of Oz at the moment about legalising the supply and use of medicinal cannabis oil for medical problems which are not amenable to or cannot be treated with alternative approved pharmaceuticals. This oil does not have any THC or other drug constituents and merely suffers by association with its cannabis source.

You might find it interesting to check whether this product is available in the UK and whether there is any documented case histories of its use in treating problems similar to your own.

Jan Forrest
Grand Master
Username: got_one

Post Number: 771
Posted on Thursday, 12 March, 2015 - 20:58:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Mary Jane has been, and continues to be, a contentious issue.

Some people can take one puff and spend the next hour in a haze with no memories of what they did during it. Others can toke a whole spliff and calculate pi to 50 decimal places in their heads. I've tried both weed and quality resin in the past to help with my arthritic pains. Nothing. Nada. Sweet FA. Bugger all. It was just a waste of my already poor finances so I haven't even been tempted to try it again for several years.

On the psychological side there are people who cannot function in society without a daily roach or several. On the other hand there are those who shouldn't be allowed into society until they've kicked their habit! Within 100 metres of my front door there are a dozen maisonettes which the local council use to dump junkies onto us as 'care in the community'. Petty theft and burglaries are rife! One of them houses a 'nice' middle aged druggie lady who looks decades older than me. The other week she was 'sectioned' against her will into a mental health clinic (Section 17 of the Mental Health Act) for cannabis psychosis.

If it works for you, then by all means give it a go. But be prepared for the negative aspects to crop up and discontinue immediately if they do!

Prolific User

Post Number: 146
Posted on Friday, 13 March, 2015 - 05:13:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Yes I agree with David and Jan, Bob. Besides if it was good enough for Paul McCartney to get caught sucking on a spiff whilst driving a convertible Corniche in LA years ago then its good enough for Bob. But Jan is right, different drugs affect people differently and this is something politicians world wide have shown that they simply cannot understand. The result is many severed heads in Mexico as we speak. I once met an Australian German who was very good on the guitar both acoustic and electric. He could not only play Hendrix Purple Haze perfectly, but he could alter it and make it sound better. The more weed and alcohol I fed him the better he played.We spent 3 days together in a 44 foot long bus I own but the party had to end when I got an email from the local cops who wanted to know if I had kidnapped him because his wife had freaked as I had grabbed him off the railway station just before he was to return to Southern Australia. But for me, if I smoke it, all I want to do is nothing but control the annoying paranoia so its not for me but that does not mean its not for others and I absolutely hate the fact that my tax contribution is used by the law to have cops invading the private homes of people who do use it because some swine has dobbed them in. Absolute lunancy. So Bob we need you to experiment, pretend that you own a Bentley called the Blue Lena and that you are indeed Keith Richards and get well because this forum needs you to stick around unregistered or not for many years to come.

Bob UK
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.197.120.39
Posted on Friday, 13 March, 2015 - 06:41:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Cannabis became illegal because it got thrown in the law makers pot along with Heroin.

I think that cannabis is generally harmless but a small number will have an adverse reaction.

The police see cannabis as a tiresome never ending paper work Job, with a street caution the end result.

The law is the wrong tool to use.
The anti weed guys tend to exaggerate the danger. When nothing apart from getting stoned the user disbeliefs the governments mantra.

Also using the law invites organised crime.

I can't see any harm in growing a plant in the greenhouse like tomatoes, and eating or smoking it.

I have heard guitarists that easily surpass Jimi Hendrix Eric Clapton ect. The genius is that they wrote the music. Mozart is reckoned to be a piano virtuoso, However he was one of many around at the time. His genius was he could play and write the music at the same time.

Eric Calderone. Is a guitar virtuoso. He doesn't write his own music.
William tell overture erock you tube.