RR Showroom Posters - now framed Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » RR Showroom Posters - now framed « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Shane Atherton
Experienced User
Username: shane_atherton

Post Number: 28
Posted on Saturday, 05 January, 2013 - 10:05:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello all,
I have 5 x RR showroom posters that were displayed at York Motors many years ago. I had them professionally framed a few years back and since that time they have adorned my garage wall. I sold my RR - LRH 8376, 12 months ago and thought these might be desired by some members of the RR/B population.

I'm asking $200 per piece which is the cost of framing each one. If someone is interested in the complete set of 5, then a discounted price of $750 is offered (saving $250). Transportation will be a discussion that can be had depending on where in Australia you live. I am in SW of WA and can deliver to Perth at any time.
Dimensions of the posters (in mm) areas follows
Grille & Spirit of Ecstacy - 640 x 890
Blue Corniche II - 890 x 640
Silver Ghost AX 201 - 850 x 1130
Britain The Prime Mover - 750 x 1050
Black Silver Wraith II - 870 x 1230

Most posters are in great condition however the Black Silver Wraith II poster feaures 2 x tears, a seen in the pics.

I also have a tin "Rolls Royce Parking Here" sign that is 500 x 300. I will happily include this free of charge to the first person to purchase any of the posters.

If you would like to communicate with me feel free to do so. Mobile number is 0419 955 173 and email is:
satherton@wafc.com.au
Regards
Shane