Bentley Turbo R for sale Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » Bentley Turbo R for sale « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tom Wade
Yet to post message
Username: roller

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, 07 December, 2005 - 15:30:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi all,

I have a 1987 Bentley Turbo R I'm interested in selling. Silver, 67,000 miles, mechanically excellent, paint shows a number of small blemishes, first registered in Japan in 1990.

Interested parties please email me or simply respond to this message. I look forward to answering any inquiries and will attach photos (of the car...not myself!)

I'm looking for $54,000 but am flexible particularly in regard to payment terms, as I am not in need of the full cash balance up front. The vehicle is in Newcastle. I am happy to drive it to Sydney or north of Newcaslte for serious buyers to inspect.

Regards,
Tom
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tom Wade
New User
Username: roller

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, 13 December, 2005 - 16:23:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Kwok,
The message board says you have replied however unfortunately I am unable to view your message! Sorry, please post again; alternatively you can write me at Thomas.Wade@studentmail.newcastle.edu.au

Kind regards,
Tom