Door Clips for 20/25 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Door Clips for 20/25 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Charles Aldous-Ball
Experienced User
Username: chaf29

Post Number: 30
Posted on Monday, 10 December, 2018 - 15:23:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Looking for some door card clips for my 20/25, they are the ones that have a steel pronged staple like plate with the clip fitting through the centre of the staple. The clips need to fit through a 6mm dia hole and 2mm deep plate, perhaps a member can advise if I can obtain the clips in Australia

Carl Heydon
Prolific User
Username: car

Post Number: 162
Posted on Tuesday, 11 December, 2018 - 07:19:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Are they the same as MK VI?

If so I have a few used ones.

Charles Aldous-Ball
Experienced User

Post Number: 32
Posted on Tuesday, 11 December, 2018 - 10:58:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Carl thank you for the attachment I really appreciate it, and yes they are the ones that I am looking for, if you can let me know how much you want for them and postage to Tasmania that would be great, I can pay by paypal or direct deposit.

charlesab@optusnet.com.au

Carl Heydon
Prolific User

Post Number: 163
Posted on Tuesday, 11 December, 2018 - 17:41:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Great, how many do you need?

Charles Aldous-Ball
Experienced User

Post Number: 33
Posted on Tuesday, 11 December, 2018 - 18:22:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I am missing about 12-15 if you have them, if not I will take whatever you have. Many Thanks.

Carl Heydon
Prolific User

Post Number: 164
Posted on Monday, 17 December, 2018 - 13:32:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I've found 12 for your Xmas present

Charles Aldous-Ball
Experienced User

Post Number: 34
Posted on Monday, 17 December, 2018 - 14:54:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

That is fantastic Carl, best Christmas present, that is so kind, please let me know postage so that I can deposit money into your account, do you know if I can give you my address on the forum or do I have to email you directly?

Carl Heydon
Prolific User

Post Number: 165
Posted on Monday, 17 December, 2018 - 15:17:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I have emailed to your above address

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: