Silver Shadow Wanted Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » Silver Shadow Wanted « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jeffrey McCarthy
New User
Username: jefmac2003

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, 08 June, 2007 - 13:19:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi,
From late July 2007 I will be in a position to buy a Shadow. I'm hoping to find one under $30,000. I would prefer a '76, '75, or '74 but will look at earlier or Shadow II. I am prepared to pay for a full pre-purchase inspection either at Chapman's in Melbourne or at Paradise garage in Sydney, including fuel costs to get it there.

Naturally I'd like to avoid major hydraulics/electrical/engine or rust overhaul in the near future. Contact number for the service people from the last few years would be helpful.

Cosmetic condition is a lower priority for me (within reason) than 'good bones'. It will be a daily driver and I have no problem with substitute parts or, especially safety, modifications of appropriate standard. I'd prefer not dual fuel but will consider if the car is right. The car will be going to a very good home in Khancoban NSW.

Please feel free to email me or to call 02 6076 9074

Cheers,

Jeff
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jeffrey McCarthy
Experienced User
Username: jefmac2003

Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, 12 July, 2007 - 07:04:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I was successful in my search, so this request is now redundant.

Thanks, Jeff