Accumulator Charging Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » Accumulator Charging « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Chris Miller
Prolific User
Username: cjm51213

Post Number: 159
Posted on Thursday, 24 July, 2014 - 00:21:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I'm selling this unused equipment. The tank has nine years of charging life left, since I bought it about a year ago. Notice that there are two regulators. One is the stock regulator which will produce 800 PSI of output pressure and the other is a special high pressure regulator which will produce 1,100 PSI of output pressure.

This is one way to charge your accumulators. I have duplicate capacity.

Paintball Equipment

Peter Morgan
Experienced User
Username: rrnut

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, 10 October, 2014 - 22:05:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Chris,
Have you still got the charging unit, if so how much are you looking for it. I'm in Australia...not sure if you can transport it with pressure in the tank. You might be able to tell me.
Cheers
Peter.

Chris Miller
Prolific User
Username: cjm51213

Post Number: 260
Posted on Saturday, 11 October, 2014 - 00:24:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Peter,

Still available. There is no pressure in the tank, which is what I mean by "unused".

Make me an offer. It weighs less than 5 pounds, so shipping shouldn't be too bad.

Chris.