Rolls Royce Silver Shadow 1, LWB, 197... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » Rolls Royce Silver Shadow 1, LWB, 1972. Parts For Sale « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ian Milne (202.180.83.5)
Posted on Friday, 12 July, 2002 - 18:02:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Greetings All, anybody needing parts from the above mentioned vehicle should email me. I had owned the car for about 5 years before I caused it's death, an accident rendered her 'beyond econimical repair', so I have dissasembled her. It was a sad happening at the time but the parts from my car have helped and will help other cars to remain on the road. The parts reside in Auckland, New Zealand. email, tcmmilne@hotmail.com Cheers, Ian.

R. McKillop (144.139.175.225)
Posted on Monday, 15 July, 2002 - 15:35:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

FOR SALE: Rolls Royce Shadow I, 1966. White. Unregistered but in good mechanical condition. Body work is excellent as is the interior woodwork. Upholstery could be easily restored.

HAVE OWNED THE CAR FOR 15 YEARS AND SHE WAS USED AS A LIMOUSINE FOR 5 OF THOSE YEARS. RELUCTANTLY OFFERED FOR SALE. $12 OOO.00 ONO., INCLUDING FULL WORKSHOP MANUALS, OR $11 000.00 WITHOUT MANUALS.
or email on irmckillop@ozemail.com.au

Graham Garth (203.15.244.17)
Posted on Friday, 19 July, 2002 - 10:19:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I would be interested in the fuse box cover if available, I have a 1958 Standard Sedan SGE298 and my fuse box cover is in a bad way.
Radiator cap is also needed, I will think about other items I need and get back to you next week.