Silver Shadow 1975 SRH 19305 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » Silver Shadow 1975 SRH 19305 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kevin Lagden
Prolific User
Username: kevin

Post Number: 109
Posted on Wednesday, 04 March, 2015 - 14:39:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I have decided to sell my vehicle.

Beautiful 1975 Silver Shadow in Spirit Silver with original Burgundy leather interior.

work done includes:-

Ball Joints, upper and lower
Carburettor fully overhauled with new SU kits, cleaned and balanced
New Coil, Distributor Cap, plugs and leads
New Brake Lines throughout
New Thermostat
New Master Cylinder
New Rear Height Control Valve
New Rear diff carrier
Front wheel bearings replaced
Inner and Outer Track Rods
New Camber Bushes
New Windscreen
New Header Tank
New Belts

as well as some other minor things. The car has been regularly serviced by a RR mechanic either in Sydney, when I lived there, or Brisbane. The car has approx 230k on the clock. All paperwork and receipts available including documentation when the car was first shipped to Australia and subsequent service invoices.

The engine is sound and runs like a dream.

I also changed the old Blaupunkt radio to a more modern unit to cater for music required at Weddings. iPhone connectivity as well and Bluetooth.

The vehicle has always been garaged. The interior is original with wear, as you would expect. The seat back could do with recovering but are fine.

Im open to offers and will list this for $25k, its middle of the road compared to others Ive seen on the market bearing in mind all the work that has been done.

This is the Dropbox link to the pictures. Car based on Sunshine Coast Queensland.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fa37h3dgudewzc3/AADaesU2h-jaNVqHNJnvmcP9a?dl=0
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kevin Lagden
Prolific User
Username: kevin

Post Number: 110
Posted on Saturday, 04 April, 2015 - 08:27:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Car SOLD without discounting