Show YOUR Royce Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » Show YOUR Royce « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Juergen Smuda
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 195.93.60.83
Posted on Saturday, 11 December, 2004 - 05:34:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

RR-Homepage-Project in Europe by RROC-Member:

In the now passing year 2004 we were able to celebrate in many different ways the 100th birthday of the greatest marque in motoring. Now show that even you are a part of the world-wide Rolls-Royce family and display on my private but public site your shot of your actual car - or perhaps the shot you took last holidays of your favourit model. To see next time you're coming along to visit the site perhaps one of the biggest picture-collections of currently privately owned Rolls-Royces will enttertain you! please send in (and tell your friends!) today your pic by email (please, only Jpg.-datafiles are possible to be published) to 100years@theotherclub.de

Regards,
Juergen

(Message approved by david_gore)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Juergen Smuda, Germany, Europe.
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 195.93.60.83
Posted on Sunday, 19 December, 2004 - 23:03:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I'd like to express my very special thanks to Mr. Harry Heuchan, who made fantastic photos from Australia available. Most of us like to make photographs, and those of Harry are very special and skilful! Harry, thank you very much indeed. Your pictures are perfect!!

(Message approved by david_gore)