Mystery Shadow in Brisbane Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » Mystery Shadow in Brisbane « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jamie Aitken
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 203.51.232.84
Posted on Monday, 28 March, 2005 - 09:28:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

A few times now, I've spotted an "interesting" Silver Shadow in Brisbane's south-western suburbs.

It is painted dark-blue metal-flake with flaired guards and the front spoiler looks like it could be used to scoop cigarette butts from the roads (it is so low). It is shod with tyres that must be at least 12" wide. My first reaction was horror, but on the second sighting, it actually did not look too bad (although far from original).

Okay, you can shoot me for that comment if you like!

Has anybody else seen this animal? Anybody know anything about it?

(Message approved by david_gore)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

graeme soderlund
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 57.70.19.227
Posted on Thursday, 02 June, 2005 - 17:26:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

This is a late reply, but is this the car with the painted flames on the guards/doors? If so, I have seen it in Ahsgrove and thought several times that it should be (a) bombed (b) followed to see what /who is responsible.

I understand the same car is seen racing (?) at the track outside Ipswich!

Sorry, but it is not a pretty sight - sufficient to make me keep mine under wraps and out of sight.

(Message approved by david_gore)