Fresh RREC Site Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » Fresh RREC Site « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Adrian Jump
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 213.249.162.132
Posted on Tuesday, 22 November, 2005 - 21:05:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

For those that access the RREC site (U.K. based) it has a frsh image. It is no doubt down to my limited I.T. skills but I almost lost patience waiting for it to load. Additionally the site appears to be now empty, the huge info contained in technical threads appears to have been 'binned', surely this cannot be the case?

Adrian U.K.

(Message approved by david_gore)

a james
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 80.229.46.15
Posted on Thursday, 24 November, 2005 - 21:38:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Adrian I had no problems "loading it" and I think it is now the best looking of all the club sites. Much more of it is now open to non members too and this has to be good.

I understand that the intention is to pull useful technical stuff from the old message board contents and put them up elswhere on the site.

(Message approved by david_gore)

Richard Treacy
Grand Master
Username: richard_treacy

Post Number: 920
Posted on Saturday, 26 November, 2005 - 02:56:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I agree Ashley. Simon Coss is working hard, and is today implementing the cookies. The glitches early this week are being ironed out, and HOORAY ! it takes graphics and files as this site does. Remember, they had no choice but to migrate the site from the old one-off achitecture to the new one, and that's like installing 2005 Phantom spares in a Silver Cloud.

RT.