Some pics of my car Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » Some pics of my car « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jason Pfeiffer
Experienced User
Username: jpsnaggs

Post Number: 26
Posted on Tuesday, 26 September, 2006 - 11:13:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello all:

I am going to try and post some pics of my car. I have a yahoo photo site if anyone cares to see more.

Dont make fun of my hubcaps, I am in the process of purchasing some correct late spur wheels. Over all, I am ok, still need to touch up a few parts though.

And also, tell me what you think about the black overlays - I have very nice grey ones as well, however these dont show the dirt.

Be kind.... This is my first baby...

Back Seat

(Message edited by david_gore on September 26, 2006)

Ben crombie
New User
Username: crombo97

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, 04 October, 2006 - 11:35:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Very Nice
I love the colour combanation
The black overlays look good

Gerry Acquilano
New User
Username: miatasportscar

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, 20 December, 2006 - 09:29:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Very nice car! I have an '85 Silver Spirit (CX.13787) same color, Georgian Silver with Slate Gray hide piped Black. I just received original factory mats in slate gray, which should hold up well. Great color, your car is, my favorite. I've looked for this color Rolls-Royce for three years. Enjoy yours, one of the prettiest, elegant color choices ever put on a Rolls-Royce.I just polished mine, put it away for the winter (too much salt in New York State, my car has NEVER seen an inclement road from new!)hiding it till spring! Do you drive it year round?
Gerry Acquilano (1985 Rolls-Royce Silver Spirit}

Gerry Acquilano
New User

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, 20 December, 2006 - 09:37:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Here's a photo of my 1985. One thing I might suggest to you. I see by the photo of your interior you keep the rear footrests in the magazine container. Not a good thing, it stretches them out. Those were made to hold the newspaper or a magazine or two, not the footrests! Heavens, why stretch them out? Sorry for being so darn perfect, but I did notice them
Gerry Acquilano1985 Silver Spirit CX13787

Jason Pfeiffer
Experienced User
Username: jpsnaggs

Post Number: 50
Posted on Wednesday, 20 December, 2006 - 11:45:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Gerry,

Nice car. Do you have any pics of the interior? I just acquired some slate overlays, much better then the black ones. I do intend to drive my car all year round, due to the not so bad temps in the winter. It will be the oposite here however, I will have to watch how much I drive during the summer months due to the extreme heat.

Thanks for the tip on the footrests, i had not idea... Thanks!!

Let me know if you have some pics of the inside!

Gerry Acquilano
New User

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, 20 December, 2006 - 13:36:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Here's one of the inside, before inserting new lambswools of course. The hide is still soft and nice. I recommend you take my advice on how to use Hide Food properly, in another forum. My interior is completely original. Even the woodwork is original, dark with light inlays. I keep it shiney with Pledge!! Send me your email address, I'll send more pics...
GerryInterior