Bentley Mulsanne 2009 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » Bentley Mulsanne 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Richard Treacy
Grand Master
Username: richard_treacy

Post Number: 1875
Posted on Monday, 17 August, 2009 - 06:38:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

At last. Following the latest Brooklands which isn't just another low-end Bentley this time, the Mulsanne has arrived. The original Mulsanne being the entry-level car until the Eight came along, this Mulsanne promises reat things for the name indeed.

One pity: where is the pair of twin headlamps ? At least this one has English registration and not plates from Niedersachsen.

Richard Treacy
Grand Master
Username: richard_treacy

Post Number: 1881
Posted on Monday, 17 August, 2009 - 07:02:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

ps: compared to the Volkswagen Phæton Continental GT and Flying Spur, this one actually looks like a Bentley again to me at least.

What a shame it is a left-hooker.

It remains to be seen whether it will ever even come close to that stunning icon of the motor world, the Continental R, released to a gasping world at Geneva in 1992. I was there, and instantly vowed to own a Conti R in my lifetime.

Michel Malik
New User
Username: michel

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, 17 August, 2009 - 08:10:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

It had to be a left hooker.
It was launched in the USA .
I'm not keen on the BIG single headlight, but I guess they had to differentiate it enough from anything else remotely close.

N. Craig Bryant
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 68.6.89.150
Posted on Wednesday, 02 September, 2009 - 09:00:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I'm not sure release in the USA explains the LHD Michel. It was probably for delivery to Herr Dr. Piech in Wolfburg!

(Message approved by david_gore)