Pre Fuel Injected RR Spirits and Spur... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Pre Fuel Injected RR Spirits and Spurs in Australia Undervalued « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 858
Posted on Saturday, 07 April, 2018 - 06:34:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Yes Jetsetters I think at the moment these cars are wildly undervalued in OZ.

Some of the prices being asked for US cars and Australian built cars is just downright insane and yet you can see good RRs being flogged for $25,000.

The reason I say this is when you have a good look at any RR/B you can see the build quality is magnificent. These are comfortable elegant luxurious vehicles and you don't have to be a rocket scientist to maintain or fix them.

Then we have the Asian cars. Good grief, so so ugly, flimsy and the price of parts for them is quite crazy. It would have been a better world if they were all crushed at the wreckers before being put into show rooms. Simply horrid and they destroyed the US car game and the Australian car industry totally.

I believe these early Spirits and Spurs will rise in price one day because the chance of any manufacturer producing such quality again appears to me to be totally impossible.

But this is just my opinion - so we shall see.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: