Forum Member request from China Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » Forum Member request from China « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Robert Wort
Grand Master
Username: robert_wort

Post Number: 175
Posted on Wednesday, 30 March, 2005 - 17:03:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I received this email from RR Forums today and if anyone can help Dieter, please contact him through the User List in the utilities section.
I have not revealed his email address for obvious reasons.

Good luck Dieter.

My name is Dieter Hornig, I am a German resident of Beijing, China. My Chinese wife and I operate the Classic Car website http://www.elomnibus.com.

Posted in both English and Chinese. The page provides a lot of information about vintage and classic cars.Competitions, shows and fairs are some of the content.

My big problem is my motherlanguage, German. So its not easy for me to write English text. I found now in the Rolls-Royce Forum your jokes. Very cool. Maybe you can help me. The idea: "Joke of the week" will be very, very cool on our webpage. Also in chinese.

The other problem is we would like to find a person who likes to write about classic cars on our multilingual webpage.

Have you any ideas?

Best Greetings from Beijing

Dieter