Bristol Motors Vancouver Island Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Bristol Motors Vancouver Island « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John Beech
Frequent User
Username: jbeech

Post Number: 84
Posted on Thursday, 01 December, 2016 - 08:10:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I want to give a shout out to Bristol Motors, Jim Walters. I've recently come across some of his responses within some threads on accumulators and his signature included the URL for his business:

SRE22493 NAC-05370
www.bristolmotors.com

. . . so I visited and was blown away at the superb site displaying magnificent craftsmanship. My only regret? I live in Orlando and thus, it's unlikely I ever get to visit. Anyway, if you've not visited his business-site, take a bit and click the link. Prepare to fart away an hour of your time drooling over projects past. Wow!

John, who feels privileged to be car queer when I come across this kind of stuff.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Geoff Wootton
Grand Master
Username: dounraey

Post Number: 1501
Posted on Thursday, 01 December, 2016 - 09:41:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi John

Jim is a highly respected RR professional and occasional contributor to this site. Paul Yorke is in the same category with his RR company in Wales, UK.

Geoff

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: