Alphbetical Tee One Index - Word & Ex... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Alphbetical Tee One Index - Word & Excel « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jeff McCarthy
Grand Master
Username: jefmac2003

Post Number: 452
Posted on Monday, 20 June, 2016 - 16:01:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I'm not sure if anyone has done this yet but remember a request from a few years ago. Excel seems to upload but not Word. Copy and past the text from Excel into a new Word document if you want to print a copy.

application/vnd.ms-excelExcel Tee One alphabetical
Alphabetical Index to Tee-One Topics.xls (101.9 k)

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 695
Posted on Monday, 20 June, 2016 - 16:25:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Dear Jeff,
This is such a useful spreadsheet. You also have the added bonus of searching for specific words.
Thanks again.
Omar

Jeff McCarthy
Grand Master

Post Number: 453
Posted on Monday, 20 June, 2016 - 17:34:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

All I did was cut & paste it from the existing index and use the AZ button in Excel. I wasn't able to capture the "secondary" column from the original index - my rudimentary Excel skills perhaps being at fault. If anyone knows how to make an Excel spreadsheet the "same size" when copying data perhaps they might give it a try and improve on this one.

Many thanks to the compiler(s) of the original Index, to whom all credit must go.

Jonas TRACHSEL
Frequent User
Username: jonas_trachsel

Post Number: 91
Posted on Monday, 20 June, 2016 - 19:42:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Dear Jeff
Unfortunately nobody ever cared to update this Index from Tee-One Topics 92 to the last available issue 97. I will try to add the complete Index in the hope someone will upload the latest version.
Jonas
application/vnd.ms-excel
Tee One Index.xls (125.4 k)

Chris Browne
Prolific User
Username: chrisb

Post Number: 259
Posted on Monday, 20 June, 2016 - 19:42:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for putting this up. A very useful reference and time saver.

Kind regards,

Chris

Jeff McCarthy
Grand Master

Post Number: 455
Posted on Monday, 20 June, 2016 - 21:34:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Jonas, If the last 5 issues get updated I'll re-do it. It only takes a few minutes.

Jonas TRACHSEL
Frequent User
Username: jonas_trachsel

Post Number: 92
Posted on Thursday, 23 June, 2016 - 01:29:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Jeff
The Excel sheet in my above message contains the complete index, T1 to T97 inclusive. It should be updated in the RROCA main page.
Jonas

Jeff McCarthy
Grand Master

Post Number: 460
Posted on Thursday, 23 June, 2016 - 15:22:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Mmmh - something seems to have gone awry with the secondary column on this one - not all the titles line up. I'll keep working on it. In the meantime perhaps a kind moderator could delete the above post?

Jeff - your wish is my command - done.

Jeff McCarthy
Grand Master

Post Number: 461
Posted on Thursday, 23 June, 2016 - 15:32:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Corrected and updated Tee One Index issues 1-97
application/vnd.ms-excel
Corrected 1-97 Tee_One_Index-21014.xls (126.0 k)

Brian Vogel
Grand Master
Username: guyslp

Post Number: 1973
Posted on Friday, 24 June, 2016 - 13:49:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Jeff,

Thanks so very much!!

Now, I have one tiny nit to pick, you need to do one more update so that your internal title does not read, Technical Index to Tee One Topics 01 - 92, but instead, Technical Index to Tee One Topics 01 - 97. After all this work I figure you'd really want that one last bit correct!

Brian

Jeff McCarthy
Grand Master

Post Number: 462
Posted on Friday, 24 June, 2016 - 15:13:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Brian - it took a while for me to figure out how to do that - I'll post my effort here and see how it went :-)
application/vnd.ms-excel
Corrected 1-97
Tee_One_Index-21014.xls
(126.0 k)

SUCCESS!

Brian Vogel
Grand Master
Username: guyslp

Post Number: 1974
Posted on Friday, 24 June, 2016 - 23:59:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Jeff,

Sorry about that. If I had known I would have simply sent you a revised copy. I deal with Excel spreadsheets on a fairly regular basis and knew this was in cell A1.

The effort has been, as you already know, a success. Thanks again.

Brian

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: