A nice RR article on the net "Notorio... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » A nice RR article on the net "Notorious Luxury" « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 422
Posted on Tuesday, 01 March, 2016 - 08:23:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Lately I came across a site or blog or whatever you call it on the net called "Notorious Luxury" and recently it did an article on Shadows, then on Corniches then naturally I wrote to the author to winge for the possibility of an article on Camargues even offering to submit one myself.

And within a few days into my inbox came an article on Camargues. The author has covered other marques like Lincoln and Cadillac too. The photos that accompany the well researched articles on each marque are also superb.

On the awful occasions when I have to reduce the standard of my country living and travel to the city I often drop into second hand book stores and spend outrageous amounts of money on car books but Notorious Luxury is something you can see on the net for free (byte cost aside) and copy and save to your hard drive to read at leasure so I thought I would share it with you chaps. Enjoy.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jan Forrest
Grand Master
Username: got_one

Post Number: 912
Posted on Saturday, 12 March, 2016 - 23:04:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

This seems to be the one.

http://notoriousluxury.com/

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: