Forum Milestone Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Miscellaneous » Threads to 2010 » Forum Milestone « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John Kilkenny
Frequent User
Username: john_kilkenny

Post Number: 92
Posted on Wednesday, 14 October, 2009 - 09:19:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Who else noticed that a forum milestone has just been reached with Richard contributing a total of over 2000 postings. This is an average of about one per day for over 6 years.

The success of this forum is in no small way due to Richard's willingness to share his expertise with us all.

I look forward to the next 2000.

Laurie Fox
Frequent User
Username: laurie_fox

Post Number: 66
Posted on Wednesday, 14 October, 2009 - 09:48:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

That is 2000 to this forum alone. In addition there are all the others which Richard has posted elsewhere. Many thanks to him.

Regards

Laurie

Omar M. Shams
Frequent User
Username: omar

Post Number: 81
Posted on Thursday, 15 October, 2009 - 04:33:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I for one am grateful for all the sound advice that comes from this man. Thanks for all your help Richard.

Mark Aldridge
New User
Username: mark_aldridge

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, 15 October, 2009 - 06:39:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Richards articles and advice have expanded my knowledge of these cars enourmously .Between Richard , Bill Coburn , Paul Yorke and others I have saved a fortune in garage bills over the years.Thank you for the time and effort that you put into supporting these message boards and hence the collectors car movement.I have a view that to encourage young people to buy and run classic cars will guaratee the future of our hobby.It is only with this sort of support that the hobby becomes affordable to the younger generations.
Mark