HELP PLEASE Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Miscellaneous » Threads to 2010 » HELP PLEASE « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 51
Posted on Tuesday, 01 July, 2003 - 09:16:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Does anyone have a copy of the Castrol data sheet for the Amber Brake Fluid originally specified for Silver Shadows before RR363 was introduced?

If so, could you please email me a copy at technical@nsw.rroc.org.au or if you do not have access to a scanner, please fax it to me at + 612 9528 5770 [int'l] 02 9528 5770 [Aust.].

I need this information for an article I am preparing on hydraulic fluids. Thank you if you can help with any information.

(Message edited by david_gore on July 01, 2003)

Richard Treacy
Prolific User
Username: richard_treacy

Post Number: 32
Posted on Sunday, 06 July, 2003 - 23:19:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

David,

I tried to send you a private e-mail with relay files, and one with no attachments, but the server rejects my user name. I will not publicise the offencive reply the excite.com server generates when I try !! Could you send me an address I may use ?

RT.

Many thanks.

peter l
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 202.155.26.224
Posted on Thursday, 04 September, 2003 - 15:46:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

}Have anyone can help me, how to reset the "Service Required" manualy? For RR Park Ward VIN: SCALD60E62CH19054}
Thank all of you in advance.

Best regards,
Peter L