Type Approval Code for shadows for th... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Miscellaneous » Threads to 2010 » Type Approval Code for shadows for the EU « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Miguel A. Garcia
Frequent User
Username: magarcia

Post Number: 89
Posted on Wednesday, 23 November, 2005 - 21:35:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello everyone. I am in the process of buying other shadow from e country into the EU. AS I live in Spain, in all the papers that i should need is the "type approval code" (Spanish called "homologacion"). I know that for my other Shadow, SRH3430, it was: UK-EU-196810, and also that this number Code is valid any Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow 1966 in the whole European Union. I have this information in a letter from the customer service co-ordinator at crewe, Mr. N. Loftkin. I wander if anyone knows if this needed code (that would be needed for any re-registration in any country into the EU, is the same for any year model for Shadows, or if it changes from year to year... SRH3430 is a 1968, code: UK-EU-196810, could be for 70īs UK-EU-197010??? any idea??
I am not attended now yet by these people at RR Crewe. Would people of RREC (Mrs. Barbara Westlake) helps on this?
Thank you!