Corniche Wheel alignment Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Miscellaneous » Threads to 2010 » Corniche Wheel alignment « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Carl Jones
Posted on Monday, 17 March, 2003 - 09:34:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello Technical Heads,

Firstly, I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Carl Jones and I have been a RROC member since late last year. I have a question regarding wheel alignment for a 1973 Corniche.

I have had a cursory glance at the suspension and I can see the camber adjustment which appears easy. Just an eccentric bolt on the upper link. However, I can't see how to adjust caster. Unfortunately the underside of the car is so filthy I haven't been able to ascertain if I need any special tools to adjust toe. So my question is, what tools do I need for toe and is caster adjustable? I have had a look on the internet to see if there is an on-line service or workshop manual but haven't turned up anything. Any information most appreciated.

Finally, thanks to all the members that made me very welcome at the Melbourne concour at Flemington yesterday.

Regards,

Carl.

David Gore
Posted on Monday, 17 March, 2003 - 18:44:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Carl,

Please send me your email address and I will send you the relevant material as an Adobe PDF file.

www.technical@nsw.rroc.org.au

Kind regards
David [1973 Corniche DRH14434]

David Gore
Posted on Monday, 17 March, 2003 - 18:45:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Carl,

Please send me your email address and I will send you the relevant material as an Adobe PDF file.

technical@nsw.rroc.org.au

Kind regards
David [1973 Corniche DRH14434]