Bullet connectors Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Miscellaneous » Bullet connectors « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Geoff Wootton
Prolific User
Username: dounraey

Post Number: 128
Posted on Wednesday, 20 March, 2013 - 02:38:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I want to buy an assortment of lucas style snap connectors and have located this supplier:

http://www.britishwiring.com/Soldering-Bullet-Snap-Connector-Assortment-Pack-p/cb1.htm

Are these connectors standard size? The advert does not give any dimensions. I know I could email the supplier, but to the despatch person they are just packets of connectors.

Geoff

NORMAN GEESON
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.98.88.245
Posted on Wednesday, 20 March, 2013 - 20:56:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Geoff

The Lucas bullet connectors were all standard size on their O.D.They are, or at least were, available from a number of sources.

(Message approved by david_gore)

Steven Spencer
New User
Username: sspencer

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, 19 April, 2013 - 05:36:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I have used bullet connectors from British Wiring and the ones shown are correct for a RR. I might suggest the compression or solder assortment. If find yourself in a tight space soldering can be tough. I do prefer to solder them were I can. It does take a tool to compress them which they also sell.

Geoff Wootton
Prolific User
Username: dounraey

Post Number: 157
Posted on Friday, 19 April, 2013 - 06:48:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Yes, I can confirm that also. I bought the $18 pack.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: