Airbag light issues on my Mulsanne S 92 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Spirit Series » Airbag light issues on my Mulsanne S 92 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Pedro Gomes
Experienced User
Username: portamno

Post Number: 73
Posted on Tuesday, 22 June, 2021 - 23:03:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Dear All,

Greetings! I am Pedro Gomes, from Portugal. I am a member of this Forum. I own a Mulsanne S 1992, VIN 44042. A few years ago I wrote about a problem in my car: I had work done in the car, which involved dismounting the steering wheel, and afterwards the airbag light wouldn't turn off. I had help from Jim at that time, but I cannot locate his explanation....

What is happening is as follows: when I turn on the ignition and start the car immediately, the airbag light will come on, and I get a Beep every 5 seconds or so. Then I learned to turn on ignition, but WAIT until all warnings on the display were shown...When it repeated the first warning, then I would start the car....The light is still there, but at least I don't get the annoying beeping....

As Bentley Portugal is INCOMPETENT to deal with older cars, can somebody please help me on how to get rid of the airbag light?

Warm Regards

Pedro

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 2135
Posted on Wednesday, 23 June, 2021 - 04:57:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

if you do a search in this forum for "airbag light"... the first one that pops up has a lot of information to start you off.

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 2136
Posted on Wednesday, 23 June, 2021 - 04:59:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

also try this....

http://rrtechnical.info/sz/cs/tsd5069p2.pdf

Pedro Gomes
Experienced User

Post Number: 74
Posted on Wednesday, 23 June, 2021 - 19:18:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thank you Omar!

Will try it out!

Warm Regards

Pedro

Pedro Gomes
Experienced User

Post Number: 75
Posted on Saturday, 03 July, 2021 - 20:36:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Dear Omar,

Thanks to the technical info you have sent, regarding the airbag light, we were able to cancel all faults on the airbag, except codes 32100 and 32490....We tried and tried.

The problem is that on the instructions, fault 3249 is identified, as "49", having to do with "gas generator detonator".... BUT fault 32100 is not: On the instructions it jumps from fault 30 to fault 33...My Mechanic "feels" that fault 49 is a consequence of 32100. but realistically we are at a loss....

Can someone please help with these fault codes?

Warm regards

Pedro

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: