Front seat leather refurb (base remov... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Spirit Series » Front seat leather refurb (base removal) « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Alan Harrison
Experienced User
Username: alanharrison

Post Number: 20
Posted on Wednesday, 29 March, 2017 - 06:46:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi guy's,

I'm going to be referring my 2 front seats over the next week or so and have a couple of questions..

How do you remove the seat base? mine is like the one here:

http://www.sunsetclassics.com/1995-bentley-turbo-r/closeupgallery/slides/1995-bentley-turbo-r-432.jpg

If I lift the front up they are hinged, but I can't see how they are fastened on at the back.

Also, I'd appreciate it if someone can tell me how to remove the arm rests..

Many thanks in advance

Christian S. Hansen
Grand Master
Username: enquiring_mind

Post Number: 561
Posted on Wednesday, 29 March, 2017 - 13:07:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Alan...
Seems to me I have seen similar instructions for the Shadow in the service manual "Body" section, but what do I know? These days I can barely remember what day of the week it is, why I am here, nor what I had for breakfast, or did I even get that far? Worth looking though.

michael vass
Prolific User
Username: mikebentleyturbo2

Post Number: 292
Posted on Wednesday, 29 March, 2017 - 18:23:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Alan
Didn't your car was LHD?
You just unhook the elastic band from under the rear ,just a big hook ok, call me if you like
Mike

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: