My Self-Levelling Works - the dogs go... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Shadow Series » Threads to 2015 » My Self-Levelling Works - the dogs got out yesterday « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Chris Miller
Grand Master
Username: cjm51213

Post Number: 328
Posted on Saturday, 31 January, 2015 - 09:17:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Folks,

All three dogs have been working on a project for a few days. I couldn't read their agenda; it was encrypted. When I caught them, they were quite pleased with themselves, having had quite some little adventure gallivanting around the neighborhood, terrorizing the squirrels and peeing on everything.

My normal reaction is to go to Home Depot and get a bag of cement and fill the hole. It doesn't stop them from digging, but it stops them from digging there. Eventually, there won't be any spots left. Yesterday, I stopped on the way home from my office. I was driving the '72, not the truck. I put four sixty-pound bags in the trunk, left the door open and fired up. Voila! The ride leveling came up about an inch. It was dramatic and exciting, since I had never verified that it worked at all, and it is quite evident that it works.

Chris.

Chris - I amended your title to fully reflect its relevance to the Shadow Topic. Congratulations on your discovery; one item to cross off your "To Do List". David