? ON MISSING PAGE @ PUBLICATION 2476 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Shadow Series » Threads to 2015 » ? ON MISSING PAGE @ PUBLICATION 2476 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

tim white
Yet to post message
Username: macbikes2002yahoocom

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, 06 April, 2013 - 06:12:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I recently downloaded the above captioned workshop manual for my '67 Silver Shadow (LHD; Standard Steel Sedan); I also downloaded the spares manual, as well as owner's handbook.

Whoever loaded the TSD 2476 onto your site overlooked a critical page: M70 in the Electrical/relays section! I discoverd this while trying to sort out some relay issues :~(((

Do you have, or can you have someone E-ML me, a copy of that page; or refer me to someone who can?

Any assistance is muchly appreciated,
Tim White

Carl Heydon
Experienced User
Username: car

Post Number: 39
Posted on Saturday, 06 April, 2013 - 07:49:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Tim,
M70 is a blank page

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 1259
Posted on Saturday, 06 April, 2013 - 08:00:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Tim,

I was responsible for the "Hi-Res" version of TSD2476 and the original of this manual did not have a page 70. The manual was a RREC reprint of the original manual.

The "Low-Res" version of TSD2476 in the Library was supplied by others and I note this version also doesn't have a page 70.

If anyone has a copy of TSD2476 which contains page M70, please scan it at 300dpi resolution as an Adobe PDF file or a Photoshop PSD image if possible otherwise as a GIF/TIFF image and PM me through this forum so I can pass it on to the Technical Library.