Portable spray booth Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Portable spray booth « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Prolific User
Username: soviet

Post Number: 1621
Posted on Saturday, 07 September, 2019 - 21:44:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

There was a post about this, something about the best ones being made in Texas and the rubbish ones made in China.

Now I can't find the post. Any clues? I could do with one shortly because of the crazy amount of dust I get here. Let me know if you can, thanks.

Robert J. Sprauer
Frequent User
Username: wraithman

Post Number: 534
Posted on Sunday, 08 September, 2019 - 02:20:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I believe you're thinking of MES, mobile enviroment solutions. They are pricey. Some can be rented. I would not use one for body work, sanding, primer, etc. Only for top coat of single stage paints.

I have a dedicated booth here with many LED lites, completely sealed enviroment and filter system. Works great and sprayed my SWII here

Mike Thompson
Frequent User
Username: vroomrr

Post Number: 941
Posted on Sunday, 08 September, 2019 - 03:55:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Not sure this is what you saw, but in: General Discussion » What is your shadow up to?

Posted on Friday, 07 June, 2019 - 08:04: I posted:

"This what I need a blow up paint booth. That would give the neighbors something to talk about as well."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HyAq3tLXlw

That maybe what you are remembering.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: