The ol' Switcheroo On Cars In Differe... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » The ol' Switcheroo On Cars In Different Countries « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mike Thompson
Frequent User
Username: vroomrr

Post Number: 681
Posted on Saturday, 22 June, 2019 - 22:54:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I just did a search here to find something and came across an old thread about Rolls in movies. One guy was talking about a Chrysler Galant in place of a Rolls Royce in an ad, I had never heard of one, so I googled it. It is so surprising to see cars with the brand name of what we think of as American cars that don't look like anything we are used to. So I thought hmm I wonder if it is the same for those in other countries that are used to say a little Ford in the 80s in England and going to America and seeing the massive Fords we drive. Like General Motors-Holden who would have guessed in the USA that Holden was rebranding GM cars for the Australian market. What have you seen?

Holden 1

car

ford

Holden 2

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: