Comedy Corner Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Comedy Corner « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 1127
Posted on Sunday, 14 October, 2018 - 11:59:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

One of the marvellous things about this forum, apart from the technical information aspects, is the fact that you can utilize the brains of others who may have more knowledge internationally of investment into more RR/B.

Many say I give them a laugh and I am happy to do that without profit.

However, with the internet one can pretty much find anything and I like to find humour. It is quite possible there is humour out there that I have not seen so I thought I would start up this thread and kick it off with possibly my favourite:

Throw him to the floor Monty Python.

You just google it and click videos. Its short but the hysterical nuances of the actors is mind blowing. Perhaps one day I will gain the sophistication of those that can simply post the thread up which you click on and get there but for now giving you a lead via google is the best I can do.

Cheers.

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 3021
Posted on Sunday, 14 October, 2018 - 17:19:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Here is a direct link to the Youtube video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wthHB3iTC7M

Vladimir,

To put direct links to videos like this from Youtube etc, just click on the SHARE button below the video start image, copy the link and paste it using the Link button on the top LHS of the Forum "Add your Message Here" box.

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 1129
Posted on Sunday, 14 October, 2018 - 18:47:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

David that link is not "throw him to the floor" but deleted scenes from Life of Brian so chaps just google "throw him to the floor" will take you to the video I am referring to.

David when I get time I will try to negotiate your method of posting the link.

Thanks Vladimir

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 3023
Posted on Monday, 15 October, 2018 - 07:47:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Vladimir,

I did this in a hurry and didn't view the video - will check shortly and find a good version.

I did find one with French subtitles as well.

Larry Kavanagh
Prolific User
Username: shadow_11

Post Number: 225
Posted on Monday, 15 October, 2018 - 10:40:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thanks Vladimir, the laughter is infectious.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: