Asian Spy Report Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Asian Spy Report « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 2968
Posted on Saturday, 14 July, 2018 - 09:02:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

As we know, Asia has become a major location for car manufacturers to establish car assembly plants due to the low wage structures compared with other countries.

This has now extended to development and testing of Asian technology for possible incorporation in future vehicles. Our resident spy has just forwarded a photograph of new reverse parking sensor technology being road-tested. It is anticipated this option will be quickly incorporated in future vehicles due to its simplicity and effectiveness as well as being easily recycled in the future:

sensor

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 1025
Posted on Saturday, 14 July, 2018 - 10:47:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

David, our much beloved moderator is again ribaldy right and if I may just draw your attention to the balls on that!

ross kowalski
Grand Master
Username: cdfpw

Post Number: 848
Posted on Saturday, 14 July, 2018 - 10:53:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

You want a kubota.

https://youtu.be/GmcEDeouN4g?t=35

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 1602
Posted on Sunday, 15 July, 2018 - 01:59:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

glad i am not the only one with one bigger than the other.....

Patrick Ryan
Grand Master
Username: patrick_r

Post Number: 1981
Posted on Sunday, 15 July, 2018 - 07:57:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Same here Omar,

My sensors are the same.
I’d like to ask the manufacturer why one is bigger than the other and why one is more sensitive than the other.

I’ve tried cleaning them, but one keeps going off more than the other especially when wet.

christopher carnley
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 5.80.53.63
Posted on Sunday, 15 July, 2018 - 04:10:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

His name is Wun Hun Glo.

(Message approved by david_gore)

David Gore

Post Number: 2970
Posted on Sunday, 15 July, 2018 - 08:55:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Patrick,

The answer to your question is "system backup" - when one needs a rest or replenishing, the other takes over immediately.

David Gore

Post Number: 2972
Posted on Sunday, 15 July, 2018 - 09:09:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Christopher Carnley has found the picture below in his archives and has forwarded it to me with the caption "Diesel fitter, as in "Deez l fit ,er" .

Chris

Another memory jog in this picture for those of us who have reached a certain age - "step-ins" or "passion killers" as I remember from my teenage years. I am certain the mothers made sure their daughters were wearing "step-ins" instead of a stocking suspender belt when they were going out for the night.

However, "where there is a will, there is a way" sometimes worked .

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 1026
Posted on Sunday, 15 July, 2018 - 09:17:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

David, really, the obviously sexist, vulgar photos of females and cars is something a lot of femi-nazis would be in a storm about.

Please publish more, much more before those who cut the hairs on their legs with chainsaws discover the forum and come for our heads!

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 1605
Posted on Monday, 16 July, 2018 - 04:37:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

yeah I also want more vulgarian images.....

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: