The hideous problem with perfection Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » The hideous problem with perfection « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 933
Posted on Thursday, 07 June, 2018 - 13:25:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Yes indeed jetsetters, I have spent the good part of the morning with metholated spirits attempting to remove the ghastly gum from the trunk/lid of the purple RR Spirit.

Indeed. The mongrel glue is coming off but at a price worse than telling a baptist minister you have been hedonistically having your evil way with his very young daughter.

And it was then I saw it again. Some vandal swine had scratched the back of this fantastic vehicle.

The scratches were obscene as all scratches are and I did not have a victim to bash so no relief there.

It being in two pack, I set to it with some of my cutting compound. I did this and then I did that. And after that I did some more.

Its a bloody disease being a custodian. Its worse than being a a democrat in a Soviet prison.

You just keep going...........

And I did. I hit the mongrel with cutting paste. Then I hit it with polish.

From the rear of the car I could see no scratch at all. But. I had to look at it differently didn't I. I had to put it in the sunlight and see it from all different angles.

Which of course is a sign of RR/B insanity.

A totally incurable disease.

After a few hours of polishing I went over to the pub and purchased another carton of beer and pouch of severely overpriced tobacco.

I had Bill Smoker of Rockerbilly fame cranked.

These scratches put into the vehicle before I purchased it still annoyed me.

I shall polish these scratches out.

But they are still there tormenting me.

I start to read Huxleys diatribe of being a drug deviate but still it was horrid.

The joys of RR/B !!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Larry Kavanagh
Prolific User
Username: shadow_11

Post Number: 179
Posted on Monday, 11 June, 2018 - 09:43:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I think you need a holiday Vlad!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: