What to do with all these cars ?!! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Archive to 2017 » What to do with all these cars ?!! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 787
Posted on Wednesday, 13 December, 2017 - 05:36:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

This is what my craziness has created:

1977 Rolls Royce Camargue
1976 Cadillac Fleetwood
1970 Jaguar 420G
1982 Rolls Royce Silver Spirit
1980 Holden WB Panel Van
1958 Jaguar Mark I
1964 Chrysler 300K

I have all these vehicles here apart from the Chrysler which is still in Los Angeles but hopefully I will see it sometime in 2018.

I have decided I have enough cars and now need to build more garage space to house them all. Also, I need to build a more comfortable apartment on my land.

Additionally, I have to do a serious burn on the Australian Government for being so stupid that they thought they could get the better of me, by ripping my aged pension off for one and a half years.

I will work in OZ for only another three years then I will bugger off to Thailand or China and teach English for about two years. This will mean the OZ government will not get a cent in tax from me. Yes, it will be wine women and song for those two years before I return to my country lair and spend my retirement years tinkering with the cars.

Of course things could change. The government here has the morals of a third world thief and I am ready for the bas***ds come what may.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mark Luft
Prolific User
Username: bentleyman1993

Post Number: 150
Posted on Wednesday, 13 December, 2017 - 06:47:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

A wonderful fleet of cars, Vlad. I would build a 40x64ft garage and put living quarters upstairs. That way you could look at or work on your fleet anytime.